Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2016 5:34 am  #1

Any good loa book suggestions?

I'm after new material that isn't Neville Goddard, Rhonda Byrne or Abraham Hicks, I already own those. Any suggestions are welcome, I'm after new material. ☺️

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (11/02/2016 5:34 am)

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

12/26/2016 12:29 am  #2

Re: Any good loa book suggestions?

Thank u for sharing DC

πŸ˜‡ IΒ AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

7/08/2017 8:38 pm  #3

Um must spark joy is really good, it's free too

12/28/2017 9:55 pm  #4

Β I have just read a book written in the 1960's called Dynamic laws of prosperity by Catherine Ponder and LOVED it, I smiled the whole way through the book.I am so excited about 2018 and putting her book into action.

Last edited by kylieace (12/28/2017 9:56 pm)

12/30/2017 8:39 am  #5

kylieace wrote:

Β I have just read a book written in the 1960's called Dynamic laws of prosperity by Catherine Ponder and LOVED it, I smiled the whole way through the book.I am so excited about 2018 and putting her book into action.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a read!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

12/30/2017 6:38 pm  #6

Hi is recommended books by Elizabeth Daniels she really breaks the law down really well.

11/05/2018 3:58 am  #7

meredithanne90 wrote:

Um must spark joy is really good, it's free too

I absolutely agree! Plus they have a course on how to manifest your ex back. I've tried it and I definitely liked it! It doesn't only help me manifest my ex back, it also helped me understand my real self. I absolutely loved it!

7/24/2022 12:20 pm  #8

You and I both agree. They do give out a lot of essay assignments in high school and college. Currently enrolled in school and often juggling schoolwork, my younger brother lacks the time necessary to produce a well-written essay. I've been seeking for essay writing assistance for him for a while, and I've now located a wonderful site where I can getΒ buy research papers that are, most significantly, affordable, quick, and well-done. The most important thing is that my brother appreciates always knowing where to turn for assistance.

Board footera