Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2016 6:13 am  #1

Trying some practices from Ask and it is Given

Hi All

I bought this book over last weekend and I have to say it is one of the most sensible and simple ways of getting the LOA over. ย I am being absolutely honest here, and I don't believe it is "channelling" anything. ย That is far too weird and off the wall. ย I believe it is simply Esther Hicks giving sound LOA teaching ย - sorry for those who don't agree with me but that is my conviction. ย The teaching is excellent, the practices (games, techniques whatever) are amazingly easy and I can see how they are effective.ย 

Definitely worth buying, reading, keeping and referring to - and following!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/19/2016 12:02 am  #2

Re: Trying some practices from Ask and it is Given

I have to reread that book. I like her emotional guidance scale - it's a great way to change your mood positively in a way that feels realistic.ย 

11/01/2016 1:51 am  #3

Re: Trying some practices from Ask and it is Given

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Hi All

I bought this book over last weekend and I have to say it is one of the most sensible and simple ways of getting the LOA over. ย I am being absolutely honest here, and I don't believe it is "channelling" anything. ย That is far too weird and off the wall. ย I believe it is simply Esther Hicks giving sound LOA teaching ย - sorry for those who don't agree with me but that is my conviction. ย The teaching is excellent, the practices (games, techniques whatever) are amazingly easy and I can see how they are effective.ย 

Definitely worth buying, reading, keeping and referring to - and following!

ย 
I agree 100% with you!!โ˜บ๏ธ

Board footera