Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2016 11:07 am  #1

Finally I have met him yesterday

So after half a year of not seeing or even texting each other and another two months of texting thanks to loa, I have finally met him again. He knew I was going to a halloween party to a club he really hates. I was so happy that he came just because of me and it was after midnight. We were talking for about two hours and I was so happy he was there with me. He got me drunk during that time and about 2:30 am he told me he has to go because he has to get up early and didn't even kiss me goodbye which made me kind of sad.
I know I should feel bad in any way because I have just took it one huge step further which is just amazing and I am so so grateful for it. I think I just want to have everything too fast. I wish the best for all of you Just wanted to remind you, that is working. Even though its not as fast as we would like it to be. If anyone of you knows how to speed up this proces or get happier, please let me know.

The universe wants it just as bad as you doΒ LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

10/29/2016 12:40 pm  #2

Re: Finally I have met him yesterday

Great!!! Go, go, go!!!

10/29/2016 1:24 pm  #3

You're getting there Well done

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

11/02/2016 4:32 pm  #4

A successful manifestation is only possible when we learn how to let go. And not letting go our idea of happiness, but letting go of any pressure. Think of what you want as if you already have it, and the Universe will respond.
Β 

Board footera