Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2016 11:28 am  #1

Let's Go!!!

Hello, my name is Dayanara and I would really love to introduce myself. I have been on this forum for quite some time now and decided to get off to really explore myself and the law of attraction. I had learned so much and the law of attraction has been working for me in many ways aside from my relationship. Let me tell you once you start making yourself the focus and have yourself see that everything you want you already have, that part of you that once felt empty will begin to feel whole. My new life experience is quite simple, it is wrapped around being happy and raising the vibration of the planet just by simply doing that.

So I am pretty sure you are all curious about my relationship as this is what this website pertains to. So I had entered a new relationship in which has opened my eyes to the true value of my previous relationship. The guy I was dating at the time literally opened my eyes to seeing how my ex really did love me unconditionally because he always came back to me, whether he was dating a new girl or he just went ghost. So one day he had approached me and little by little there was a shift in our relationship. Now the other guy I was dating really showed me what putting someone down is, as I have never felt so irritated by someone in my whole entire life. He made me feel insensitive and like a monster. Then I opened my eyes to see I am not a monster and that he was reflecting the guilt I have been carrying. I ended things with him. Simple as that.

So then I continued speaking to my ex who began calling me perfect as the one who I ended things did in the beginning. But I see a difference between the two, that one actually sees me as perfect and values me for me. I always thought my ex wanted me to change and become someone I am not. But really he just wanted me to break out of my negative mindset because he never felt that was really who I am. He accepts me entirely for who I am truthfully. I realized this because whenever I felt self conscious about a trait I carried, he would say it is okay and that he loves me as I am. He was open to trying out things that I love doing and vice versa. Our relationship has changed so much, I have become so much more open and affectionate to him to the max. When I first did it, it surprised him because I was never like that, but now he just simply smiles and says how happy he is.

Our relationship is so different from before. He used to be the center of my thoughts, but now that I put myself first and he has been supporting me, I mainly focus on ALL the things I want to accomplish and just get right to it. I never worry about the hows I just do it because I know the deed is already done. Another thing that surprised him is that now that I am so present and mindful, I notice his facial expressions and how he feels. It just brought us closer together and he can read me too. He really is my best friend and I am just happy to be with someone who loves for me, I am also happy with loving myself so much that I can give that love to those around me. So I have been in this training program and I will be interning with people who are depressed and have low self esteem as a receptionist. It is so funny how that falls in line with the career I wan to do as a social worker. I know I attracted that opportunity to me. So much has changed in my life and I am proud to say I have grown into a proud and HAPPY independent woman. Love ya!!!

A King only bows down to his Queen.

10/28/2016 3:31 am  #2

Re: Let's Go!!!

Wow, just saw this post now. Very inspiring, thank you for sharing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera