Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2016 6:48 pm  #1

Manifesting so many dates!!!!

My guy keeps pulling away but I have attracted so many dates!!! Like 3 in the past week. These guys are hot!! Guess much vibration is in the right place!!! Not for my guy apparently. He needs more time. Part of me is wondering should I go on a date with someone who isn't my love? Btw he canceled our Tuesday date. Opinions!!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/23/2016 8:52 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting so many dates!!!!

Go for it!

10/23/2016 9:00 pm  #3

Definitely go for it!

But remember...

... personality is as important as their looks.

Just be careful what type of person they are.

You deserve endless happiness just like everyone else.

- Ace

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

10/23/2016 11:48 pm  #4

Congrats!!!

10/24/2016 1:23 am  #5

That's terrific. You became very attractive through your good vibration.
Keep going and your love will soon ask you out as well. Be patient.

She believed she could, so she did.

10/24/2016 11:31 am  #6

Ok. Now super confused but so confident!!!!! My guy that had been blowing me off and pulling away now feels so good about us and has so much faith we will make it!!! Wow!!! So much in so little time. Thank you for all of the support guys. I guess my vibration is where it needed to be when I shifted my focus to other people. It truly helped me let go. Short run down for those of you who don't know my guy said he wanted a friendship to work towards a relationship then kept telling me I was too clingy now he has changed his tune!!!!!!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/24/2016 11:34 am  #7

Havefaith91 wrote:

Ok. Now super confused but so confident!!!!! My guy that had been blowing me off and pulling away now feels so good about us and has so much faith we will make it!!! Wow!!! So much in so little time. Thank you for all of the support guys. I guess my vibration is where it needed to be when I shifted my focus to other people. It truly helped me let go. Short run down for those of you who don't know my guy said he wanted a friendship to work towards a relationship then kept telling me I was too clingy now he has changed his tune!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you!! You got this!!)

10/24/2016 11:36 am  #8

Thank you!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this happened so fast. He seems so happy too!

10/24/2016 11:57 am  #9

congratulations!!!

Board footera