Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2016 2:33 pm  #1

Our beliefs about a health

If we are creators our reality what does it mean when people  for example smoke?or eat unhealthy food?  Newspapers, tv,  and words on the cigarettes say that smoke is bad, snoke kill us etc. We must eat a healthy because unhealthy food is so bad...But what If a person which smoke or eat unhealthy will have a beleve that for them  is it good and it will not  destroy their  health?

Last edited by Laura1234 (10/20/2016 4:27 am)

10/20/2016 11:24 pm  #2

Re: Our beliefs about a health

I'm not sure how to word this but we're all dying anyway. As for that type of stuff everything is bad for you in its own ways. If you drink too much water, you can die. Don't drink enough, you die. Smoke too much and it'll damage your health, smoke occasionally and it's not as bad. Thinking too much is bad for your health. It's all about moderation, keep everything in balance and you should be good.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/21/2016 4:21 am  #3

Laura1234 wrote:

If we are creators our reality what does it mean when people for example smoke?or eat unhealthy food? Newspapers, tv, and words on the cigarettes say that smoke is bad, snoke kill us etc. We must eat a healthy because unhealthy food is so bad...But what If a person which smoke or eat unhealthy will have a beleve that for them is it good and it will not destroy their health?

Then this will be their experience. It's just unhealthy, because you believe it is.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/21/2016 10:41 am  #4

Your mindset impacts so many different things.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

10/21/2016 12:12 pm  #5

The more I practice self-love and just finding the feeling place of an overall good, optimistic life....I'm just drawn to more healthy food and healthy actions, it's like an unconscious instinct or intuition. This doesn't mean I don't eat junk food now and then, but it just feels more "in flow" to be healthy.

10/22/2016 3:17 pm  #6

​I'm a smoker but I don't worry about the health risks. There are loads of people who smoke and drink and don't have any health problems at all because they don't worry about it.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

8/24/2020 7:31 am  #7

We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state.

7/22/2022 4:51 am  #8

Wait All he did he say, you should kill yourself? Not a nice guy but were putting people behind bars for being dickheads now?

Board footera