Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2016 7:20 pm  #1

The Expensive Belt Which Was "Impossible" To Get.

Today I will be talking about how I manifested an expensive belt without ANY luck. All I did, was do my side, and let God do his side. All of a sudden, I didn't get what I wanted, I got something 5 times better.

So, back in the days, everyone would have a Gucci belt. It was all shiny and very popular. It became something that everyone would put on, even the fake ones.

During that time, I didn't know anything about LOA. But the way God answered my prayer was similar to me doing LOA without me even knowing.

I'm not a religious person, but I definitely believe in God. You don't have to be religious to ask him for help. God helps everyone (my own belief).

I asked God ONLY ONCE, that I want a Gucci belt. The reason why I asked only ONCE it's because I didn't desire it crazy.

When I asked for it, I completely forget about the fact I asked. I went on Gucci online store to see the prices and I said to myself that one day I'll get it.

Can you believe it? 2 years later.. we started college. New people came to our college and there was this guy who I met that was rich. He had almost everything you could name.

We became close friends and what he'd do, is bring some rings or shoes or even BELTS to show me and teach me some of the brand names of these designers.

One day... he bought in a YSL belt, which is 5 times better than Gucci and also a lot more expensive. I looked at it and said to him that the belt looks really good. It has a golden YSL buckle and the belt is black. He said it cost 200.

Out of nowhere... he says to me.. "It was 200, I don't really use it no more, I could let you buy it off me for 20 instead of 200 or 100. You can buy off me just for 20?"

I WAS SHOCKED. I always wanted a good belt, Gucci always came into my mind... this guy is literally giving me something MUCH better for CHEAP. I thanked God for this. It was no luck. I have this belt even today. I also thanked that guy who gave it, he was a close friend. He always kept it real. It was really shocking to me.

I was only in college. There was no way I was gonna have 200 for a belt... Not even 100! Yet, I was given a belt worth 200 only for 20!

You see, naturally and also LOA way... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Regardless of your situation or anything. God always help. For me, LOA is a resource that God created, just like Gravity.

It's a resource that's available to EVERYONE. And it will ALWAYS work. Regardless of how long it takes. I got this belt after 2 years, I didn't even think about it much.

Never give up. There are different routes to the same destination.

- Ace

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

10/20/2016 11:35 pm  #2

Re: The Expensive Belt Which Was "Impossible" To Get.

so true!Β 

i love this story because i have found amazing deals (original designer stuff) at thrift stores, so i know the feeling! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/21/2016 5:15 pm  #3

TheWinner wrote:

so true!Β 

i love this story because i have found amazing deals (original designer stuff) at thrift stores, so i know the feeling! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks❀ and you welcome!

Never give up.

10/21/2016 10:42 pm  #4

Ok I've been wanting cowboy boots for like a month. And they are SO expensive where I live (around 500$).Β 

Today I had lunch with friends and one of them made fun of me for wanting cowboy boots and my really good friend said "well.. I have some! And they don't fit me anymore! I'll give them to you"

AND THEY ARE TOTALLY MY SIZE. BAAAMMMM HELLO.Β 

Reminded me of your story. HAHA.Β 

10/22/2016 10:39 pm  #5

Justine wrote:

Ok I've been wanting cowboy boots for like a month. And they are SO expensive where I live (around 500$).Β 

Today I had lunch with friends and one of them made fun of me for wanting cowboy boots and my really good friend said "well.. I have some! And they don't fit me anymore! I'll give them to you"

AND THEY ARE TOTALLY MY SIZE. BAAAMMMM HELLO.Β 

Reminded me of your story. HAHA.Β 

That's good!

Things do come to you at the end.

Do post some success when you manifest things!

Never give up.

10/25/2016 9:45 am  #6

There's a huge cowboy boots sale near my house in a crappy shop that I didn't even know. (Need to tell you that where I live nobody wears them haha)

GUESS WHERE I AM GOING RIGHT NOW :D !!Β 

EDIT: Got them! First pair I tried. 100$ instead of 500$. :')Β 

Last edited by Justine (10/25/2016 1:46 pm)

10/25/2016 10:15 pm  #7

Justine wrote:

There's a huge cowboy boots sale near my house in a crappy shop that I didn't even know. (Need to tell you that where I live nobody wears them haha)

GUESS WHERE I AM GOING RIGHT NOW :D !!Β 

EDIT: Got them! First pair I tried. 100$ instead of 500$. :')Β 

That's a clear example of how LOA works!!!!!!!! Congrats on your success, God will give you much more!

Never give up.

Board footera