Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2016 12:11 pm  #11

Re: RS - About RS

happygirl97 wrote:

Thanks. This made a lot of sense to me

You welcome❤

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

10/20/2016 2:18 pm  #12

I'll try using RS without the sexual aspect, although I felt connected to him, I don't really want him back in my life if it's only for sexual reasons. I guess I'll work up to the sexual aspect. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

10/20/2016 4:08 pm  #13

I would just like to add that I think it's important keep acting as if while practicing RS. What I mean is, don't do RS with the intention of trying to get your person to come to you or warm up to you. Feel as though you are already in a relationship with them and use it as a means to interact with them like you would if you were together. It's a great way to experience the relationship now and you have a real connection with them

10/20/2016 4:22 pm  #14

sunny wrote:

I would just like to add that I think it's important keep acting as if while practicing RS. What I mean is, don't do RS with the intention of trying to get your person to come to you or warm up to you. Feel as though you are already in a relationship with them and use it as a means to interact with them like you would if you were together. It's a great way to experience the relationship now and you have a real connection with them

Good point !:-)

She believed she could, so she did.

10/20/2016 4:42 pm  #15

thank you for the information, I was looking for this information. 

Your post make me smille because when I start with the RS I start with hugs, kisses, petting, nothing sexual, only love, I do it like this because I feel like it's better to go slow, I feel like I'm with her and I like her to feel confortable, like in this reality would be and thanks to you I know that I was right  

sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by Kavik (10/20/2016 4:43 pm)

10/20/2016 6:26 pm  #16

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I'll try using RS without the sexual aspect, although I felt connected to him, I don't really want him back in my life if it's only for sexual reasons. I guess I'll work up to the sexual aspect. 

Having a bit of seducing is fine since that's the whole point of RS. Just keep the love higher than seduction. Good luck❤ know that its working, because without a doubt, it really is.

Never give up.

10/20/2016 6:28 pm  #17

sunny wrote:

Thats absolutely correct Sunny! I forget to mention that, thank you! If there's anything else you'd like to add, please do❤

Never give up.

10/20/2016 6:31 pm  #18

Kavik wrote:

thank you for the information, I was looking for this information. 

Your post make me smille because when I start with the RS I start with hugs, kisses, petting, nothing sexual, only love, I do it like this because I feel like it's better to go slow, I feel like I'm with her and I like her to feel confortable, like in this reality would be and thanks to you I know that I was right  

sorry for my bad english.

I feel good about the fact that it helped you and how my post makes you feel good still❤ and yeah, you can add a little bit of seducing, but keep the love higher than seduction.

Good luck, and trust me, it is working.

Never give up.

10/22/2016 2:16 pm  #19

​Love this post. Remote seduction is amazing. Try reverse RS too. I've had success with that and it feels amazing

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

10/22/2016 10:22 pm  #20

jensherratt wrote:

​Love this post. Remote seduction is amazing. Try reverse RS too. I've had success with that and it feels amazing

Thanks still❤

And yeah, it's really good. It's a function of our brain. We can create connection with people like that and send love. Same thing happens when you ask God to send love to someone specific.

About Reverse RS, I need more info on. I know how it's done, but just need more info.

Never give up.

Board footera