Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2016 7:24 pm  #1

It Happened Yayyy

Hello All

My guy and I have been in NC for about 5 months. Long story we were together for 11 years and engaged. He was not ready so we ended us. We tried to stay friends, however I could not handle it so we stopped talking. He has been living his life and I have been living my life. In May I started to learn more about the LOA. I always had faith that we will talk again and today we finally did he reached out to me. He said he wants to see me and is actually paying for my rental car to see him. I live in Atlanta he live in Charlotte we meeting half way TOMORROW yayyy. I am so excited. Thank you everyone continue to have faith. I will update you all later. Β 

10/05/2016 8:18 pm  #2

Re: It Happened Yayyy

That is so awesome...great to know...all d best to.u guys
Love wins..faith wins

10/05/2016 9:49 pm  #3

Awesome news!! Way to go, Howardgirl12! Keep the faith and keep believing! 😍😘 much love and light to you and your person!! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™

β€πŸ™πŸ™

Howardgirl12 wrote:

Hello All

My guy and I have been in NC for about 5 months. Long story we were together for 11 years and engaged. He was not ready so we ended us. We tried to stay friends, however I could not handle it so we stopped talking. He has been living his life and I have been living my life. In May I started to learn more about the LOA. I always had faith that we will talk again and today we finally did he reached out to me. He said he wants to see me and is actually paying for my rental car to see him. I live in Atlanta he live in Charlotte we meeting half way TOMORROW yayyy. I am so excited. Thank you everyone continue to have faith. I will update you all later. Β 

10/06/2016 3:46 am  #4

That is so great!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

10/06/2016 5:38 am  #5

Beautiful! That's fantastic πŸŒˆπŸ™‹

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

10/06/2016 6:12 am  #6

Great!!!!πŸ’‘πŸ’‘

10/07/2016 7:31 am  #7

Thank you everyone for your encouraging messages. Yesterday was great weekend we hang out and enjoyed each other. However, we did end up sleeping together and I feel like I was being too clingy and needy. It seems like he didn't mind it is I think I couldn't really tell. Later we talked about his music and why his not feeling inspired. I was doing my best to encourage him and let him know how great he is. Like Veronica said but their friend first. I have faith that it will all end up in a wedding and babies. Thank you guys again

Board footera