Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 9:08 pm  #1

How it's done..

Hi beautifuls.. It's like this..
You all have to really know/believe that we are just energy. Because we are- and I think ur good with that. You must begin to understand that there's a few aspects of you.. You aren't just your physical self. In fact, the physical part of you in this universe is the SMALLEST aspect. The majority of YOU is actually pure consciousness.  If you can get your mind around that, the rest is simple.

How do we do that? First you do your funny little manifesting experiments. You learn to hone your "allowing" skills, because basically that's all ur doing. Learning to allow the magic to flow. You have all experienced this, where little synchronicities pop- that is the magic of the universe gathering around you! The only problem you face is learning to allow that while simultaneously dealing with your fears. When you want the love of ur life to come bounding in, it's really tricky to be open and trusting, but you have to take that leap of faith. It's kind of an all-or-nothing, tbh. You have to rise above all those fears and insecurities and say "no, dammit! I'm a magnificent creator and I choose THAT! And NOTHING is going to stop me!"

The energy connection is what I believe to be the most important piece to this puzzle. You have to go underground lol. You have to convince your own mind that actually the physical world is just a stage show. Where it's at is in fact behind the scenes. In your imagination. That's where you actually need to be living. Everyone will tell you from an LOA perspective to "feel it real." But it's more than that in my opinion. It's got to become more important for a while than ANYTHING that's going on in your physical reality. I know from my own experience that when this clicks, things happen fast.

So.. What does this mean for your day to day practice?
It means that you awaken your consciousness. You believe in miracles and you call upon the magic of the universe. You gather your forces about you. And you focus on your love. You call them to you in your imagination. And you begin to understand that your imagination IS REAL- it's REALLY HAPPENING, IN REAL TIME. You send them all the love you can possibly conjure up. And you KNOW that with LOA at ur back, your desire is immediately yours. You stay in that delicious vibration. You understand now that THIS connection in your heart, this eternal, beautiful, soulmate connection with them- it's real. It was real the moment you decided it. Stay right there, and don't allow your fears to dissolve that vibe. Carry it with you all day every day, and I swear they will feel it. Because it's REAL.

When you miss them, take some time to script or visualise. Fill yourself with that warmth again, and then go out into your day with that absolute love in your heart. If you truly want this, you have to be prepared to make your energetic connection with them more important than what's happening physically. It won't take long, promise.

Trust this. And recognise that any negative feelings within you are simply fear. Even your doubting.. It's just fear, and it's unnecessary. You don't need to harbour fear anymore, about ANYTHING. You really don't. You have this most incredible love force right behind you.. It's right there waiting for you to lead with your energy. Show the universe what you want by assuming that vibration. Hold steady in your vibe of absolute unconditional love, and watch the world rearrange itself around you like Lego! You don't have to consider ANYTHING about your love.. You just have to be the beacon of love and light for them. You have to stay strong. Remain focused and become UNYIELDING. You have to stay in your little bubble of love, live in your "heart relationship" for just a little while.. And your love will feel it and become it.. Because we are deliberate creators. And because that's how we create our lives. πŸ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

10/03/2016 9:33 pm  #2

Re: How it's done..

You have no idea how much I needed this right now! The nights/early mornings are always the toughest for me. Thank you so much! I'll screenshot this, print it and pin it to my board! <3Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/04/2016 1:32 am  #3

Thanks a lot cherished...this is surely cherished
Just in time I read this...when I had gone a little crazy ;)

10/04/2016 4:22 am  #4

<3

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/04/2016 4:37 am  #5

Cherished, you're killing it! Amazing post.

10/04/2016 6:36 am  #6

Thank you cherished your posts are amazing. And I ask you how it works when somebody works in different country and I want be with him in my country? He can still work away  in his reality and in my reality I can be with him in my country?can I manifest this?

Last edited by Laura1234 (10/04/2016 8:13 am)

10/04/2016 11:36 am  #7

Thank you Cherished. You have rekindled the dying flame in my heart. Somehow, amidstΒ the challenges I have forgotten that the love in my heart is pure and unyielding. Thank you for making me remember.

Last edited by Leona (10/04/2016 11:39 am)

10/04/2016 12:05 pm  #8

Thankyou!!!! This is wonderful.

Love is all

10/04/2016 3:42 pm  #9

Laura1234 wrote:

Thank you cherished your posts are amazing. And I ask you how it works when somebody works in different country and I want be with him in my country? He can still work away  in his reality and in my reality I can be with him in my country?can I manifest this?

Β 
You focus on the end..  The Universe will sort the rest for you 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

10/04/2016 3:55 pm  #10

Love it. Thank you!πŸ’–

Board footera