Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2016 9:34 pm  #1

Expect The Insane, The Impossible, The Awesome!!!

Alright, a couple warnings before this post. 1. It’s going to be long. But 2. It’s going to be worth it. And 3. There’s gonna be some sexual content in this post. We’re all adults here, but I figured I’d place a disclaimer here in case someone isn’t comfortable with that sort of thing.

With that out of the way…

A couple years ago, I first became friends with this husband/ wife couple, we’ll call them Jane and Paul. They were very free-spirited and fun to be around. Like whenever you were at a party with these two you KNEW you were going to have a good time. They were friends of my aunt and uncle’s, but I met them at a couple parties for my little cousins and we then became friends. Even though I was about ten years younger than them, we really got along because we have similar senses of humor and whatnot.

So throughout the years we stayed close and I’d see them at parties and whatnot. Soon they started inviting me over to their house to hangout and we became friends on Facebook. It was cool for me because I was in my early twenties and they were in their late thirties, so it was cool to have friends a little bit older than me. Again, we were just friends. They were very open and expressive so we’d often joke around about how I wanted to have a threeway with them (I’m bi), but again IT WAS JUST JOKES. Was I attracted to both of them? Sure. But it was just a fantasy in my mind that would never happen. They seemed like the perfect couple and Paul especially didn’t seem like he’d ever be into guys, so I was content with just being friends with them. Would it be cool? Sure. But it didn’t seem possible…

Well fast forward a couple years and Jane and Paul’s marriage fell apart. Turns out Jane was a very childish immature person who treated Paul like **** (that’s a whole other story though) and she cheated on him. They separated and when I found out what happened I pretty much cut out Jane, but I still would talk to Paul from time to time. This was earlier in the year and we’ve talked about hanging out, but it’s one of those things where I’m busy, he’s busy and it just never ends up happening. But we still keep in touch for the most part.

Well the other day I get a text from him asking me how I’m doing, which is nothing out of the ordinary. What is out of the ordinary is what happened next.

He had gotten a girlfriend a few months ago and he tells me that she wants to try out some new things with him sexually. Then he tells me she wants to have a threeway with him and another dude and see him get blown, fucked, etc. Pretty much everything I’ve ever fantasized about but only thought could happen in my wildest dreams he lists.

Then HE ASKS IF I’D WANT TO BE THE ONE TO DO IT!!!

Paul is this all-American, hunky sports-loving man’s man who always told me he’d never fool around with another guy. I’ve always had a crush on him, and he knew, but I thought it would never happen. And here he is making advancements AT ME. And he doesn’t just want to experiment with light kissing or PG-13 ****. No, he WANTS TO GO ALL THE WAY. And with this girlfriend there the whole time!!!!

My mind is blown right now and I’m still processing it. This fulfills so many things for me. I’ve been with guys, I’ve been with girls, but I’ve only ever fantasized about being with both at once. Now that fantasy can finally be a reality!

When I started off on this LOA journey, I created this notion of “The Guy”. “The Guy” being a representation of everything that I want to become (basically to use as a visualization/affirmation tool to condition my mind into getting into alignment). As I’ve gotten further along in my LOA journey I’ve gotten closer and closer with each passing breakthrough to becoming “The Guy”. Now I feel like I’m almost there. With this new “opportunity” I’ll move even closer to becoming “The Guy”.

For so long, I’ve wanted my life to be filled with adventure and fun and to feel like a work of art where I wake up every day with a smile on my face. And now it finally feels like it’s happening. Having this threeway will fulfill this desire I’ve always had, and I get to do it in a safe setting with a friend I’ve known for years. What could be better?!

As for Paul— he’s the kind of guy anyone would die to be with. Charming and sexy, etc. etc. I never would’ve thought this could happen anywhere outside a dream of mine, but lo and behold it is.

I can’t believe the awesome power of LOA sometimes. It seriously is blowing my mind and I’m loving every second of it. It can work on a specific person, but only when you truly let go. I would fantasize about Paul (and Jane at the time), but never attach anything to it. Even when they got divorced I remember jokingly thinking to myself “What if I get Paul to turn bi now…?”. Also, when things went south last year with the person who I came to this forum to try and attract back (who I’m over by the way), I remember thinking about Paul and being like “If someone like him would just come along I wouldn’t even be thinking about my person…”

Now it’s happening!

I in no way want to be more than just friends with benefits with Paul, though. He has a girlfriend and I’d NEVER break that up. I’ve always thought of him as a good friend and I’ve fantasized about him, but just sexually, never anything more. Having a nice FWB deal is ideal to me and now that’s finally happening so I’m happy as a clam.

Moral of the story: **** the impossible. Any wall can be broken down. You really just have to let go and EXPECT awesome things to happen to you. The past few days I’ve been working on self-love and gratitude and just constantly affirming that insanely awesome things were on the horizon for me. I just had a feeling that something mind-blowing but good would be coming for me, and then this happened.

Hope this offers hope for anyone going through a rough time. Have an awesome night! 

10/02/2016 10:05 am  #2

Re: Expect The Insane, The Impossible, The Awesome!!!

Love it! The universe is crazy. Keep on going...

10/02/2016 12:58 pm  #3

This is amazing

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

10/02/2016 11:43 pm  #4

Wow...this is crazy....happy for you....have fun dude!!!

10/03/2016 3:59 am  #5

Wooow...just wooow, impressing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/03/2016 4:50 pm  #6

Congratulations!!! 

10/03/2016 9:33 pm  #7

Lol this is awesome

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

10/05/2016 9:33 am  #8

TheGiver wrote:

Moral of the story: **** the impossible.

Okay TheGiver, is that an oxymoron? HAHAHA. Your story has brighten up my day. And there are other things, but you know how it is. There is something I want to manifest, and your inspiration has come to me at the right time. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

10/05/2016 2:46 pm  #9

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

TheGiver wrote:

Moral of the story: **** the impossible.

Okay TheGiver, is that an oxymoron? HAHAHA. Your story has brighten up my day. And there are other things, but you know how it is. There is something I want to manifest, and your inspiration has come to me at the right time. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

No problem! When I was really down and trying to manifest my person, I used to love reading stories where the (seemingly) impossible happened. Which is why I wanted to share this. NEVER give up, but just go with the flow and before you know it crazy things will be happening to you, too!

Board footera