Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2016 1:09 pm  #1

PLEASE CAN I HAVE SOME HELP

​Hello everybody I'm a positive person as some of you will know Thank you for the support and feedback you've given me. I'm no expert at The Law Of Attraction. I sort of know how it works and I have had an experience with it. For those who have read my success story about getting back with my boyfriend, you will know where I'm coming from Anyway, this is slightly different. I was born with a rare genetic illness called Neurofibromatosis. Or NF for short. There are three types, NF 1, NF2 and plexiform NF. If you google it, it will show you those most extreme cases of NF. I have NF1. It's currently got no cure and no-one else in my family that I know of has it. I've got what doctors called a spontaneous gene. I was wondering, could I possibly get rid of this illness with The Law Of Attraction. I've learnt to love myself. I affirm that my NF has gone and all the scars, and moles have gone but in reality, they're still there. I'm trying to remain positive here. In The Secret, there was a woman who using The Law Of Attraction got rid of Cancer before she started her treatment. Now I was born with NF so I couldn't have manifested personally. Also when I was diagnosed, nobody knew much about it. It's still quite rare but there seems to be more information about it now. What are your opinions? I'm focusing on positive thoughts, as I ALWAYS do about everything but my question is, can an incurable illness be cured with the Law Of Attraction. I can't talk to anyone in my family about this as I'm the only one who believes in the Law Of Attraction and my family are all skeptical and would tell me I was mad to believe in something they don't. They tell me that NF is incurable because that is what the doctors have said and I should just get over it and live my life. My NF has really knocked my confidence in the past, it's not such an issue now as I'm MORE confident than I've ever been but I would like to know if I can be cured from this incurable illness which I was born with.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

9/28/2016 7:04 pm  #2

Re: PLEASE CAN I HAVE SOME HELP

What does incurable mean? It just means that nobody found a way to heal it YET and that no cases of spontanious healing are known (that doesn't mean that they don't exist). You can choose to listen to them, believe it and destroy your possibility to heal it or you can trust in LoA. It's a law. It never fails. Just we fail to adjust our vibration to the right frequency.

But there is one thing that's absolutely impossible when you use LoA: to get rid of something. By wanting to get rid of your illness where do you focus? On your illness and that's what you will get in the future. You can be as positive as you like, as long as you are focused on your illness it will stay with you. What do you want? You want to be healthy, you want to feel good. Focus on that. You can't exclude something from your experience. It only can fade away, when you withdraw your attention from it.

I think manifesting physical change is pretty hard, especially when you have had something for your whole life and have practiced the thoughts about it for a very long time. If you aren't that experienced with LoA yet maybe it would be better to practice with other things first until you get better and better in it. Either way, first you have to accept where you are now and appreciate what you have. For example I want to improve my eyesight and I have a hard time to believe that's possible. What I do now is to appreciate that I can see every time I notice that I can't see something clearly. Something like this is a good start to feel better about a topic and train yourself slowly but surely in a new vibration.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/29/2016 10:43 am  #3

I was thinking of starting a post similar to this just now, all my afflictions are mental health related though so I don't know if how I'm approaching this will apply to you or help but I'll give it a go.Β 

If I'm having a good day I'll say thank you for it, if I'm having an off day I'll say thank you as if it was a good day anyway. I'm focusing on manifesting days where I have no toxic thoughts or all the other not so fun stuff my disorders bring to me. I'm having more good days than bad lately. I think with bigger things such as illnesses you should start small and work your way up to bigger thoughts once you can convince yourself it's doable.Β 

I know in time I'll be over these mental health afflictions but for now I'm focusing on getting through the days.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/01/2016 2:11 pm  #4

Thank you for the replies I see it a new light now

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera