Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2016 12:08 pm  #1

November 2016

WHOA!  Who could have possibly imagined everything that has happened in just one month!  I'm so happy and grateful for everything that constantly comes into my life to show me that the universe does in fact love me and everyone. Truly a heaven on earth.

This month was outstanding.  I had been working on manifesting a relationship with a crush, not an ex, of a man I met briefly, and lives out of town.  At first I thought that maybe nothing would become of it, but then I started watching Veronica's videos and I got signs all over the place that I was manifesting EXACTLY what I felt and thought about.  It was amazing and incredible.  A week later, he called and we started figuring out how we would meet and what we would do when he came to my city!  We had an amazing and fun adventure hiking and ziplining, my favorite things to do!    Around the same time, an old friend of mine who I had a serious crush on, but was unavailable at the time and so was he, showed up!  OUT OF THE BLUE!  This was great beause I had been wondering about him and how he was doing and really looking for a new fitness partner!!!  Whammo he shows up.  So I had these two guys vying for my attention which was incredible.  I felt so celebrated and loved and every night I went to sleep with a smile on my face and woke up to good morning texts from BOTH.  Seriously, it's like out of a dream.  

The other INCREDIBLE thing that happened was that I was invited out to LA for the premiere to the movie I'm in that screens at Christmas.  It's my first big break and wrapped in April, and I'm still on my way to becoming a bankable star, so I wasn't sure if I'd be invited to the red carpet event.  THE RED CARPET!  I'm GOING TO BE ON THE RED CARPET IN LA IN DECEMBER!  The director has arranged for my flight and hotel and transportation for me and 4 additional people!  I'm bringing my squad who has stood beside me all this time as I continue my rise to a film actor and of course my daughter.

Last but not least, because I was seen in this cultural marker of a movie by some important writers and directors at various screenings, I've been contacted and CONTRACTED for a recurring role on a show currently airing on the CW, which has been my DREAM since I started on my actor journey.

It just goes to show you that EVERYTHING is possible when you really do the work to be the best version of you and always know that you will receive everything you wish for when you are aligned.

Many thanks and best wishes to everyone on their journey!  I can't wait to post December's events!

9/27/2016 3:02 pm  #2

Re: November 2016

This is so awesome So happy for you Good luck

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

Board footera