Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2016 6:32 am  #11

Re: GOT MY MAN BACK :)

Thank you for sharing your story Jen, and I wish both of you all the success in your relationship.

9/22/2016 6:39 am  #12

Berryluv wrote:

Thank you for sharing your story Jen, and I wish both of you all the success in your relationship.

thank you

Last edited by jensherratt (9/22/2016 6:39 am)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

9/22/2016 11:44 am  #13

jensherratt wrote:

Scarlet Angel wrote:

We would love to you know your journey though.

โ€‹I stopped feeling sorry for myself and really worked on loving myself. EVERYDAY I write gratitude lists, affirmations, I visualize 3 times again and I do RS everyday. I told myself his 'new relationship' wasn't real and it was just a rebound and it was. He told me that when we met up I knew deep down in my heart of hearts that he still had feelings for me. It didn't feel right us not being together. We're soul mates. I remained positive and I really focused on my thoughts and learnt how to control them. Whenever a negative thought came into my mind, I imagine a big red stop sign. I watched loads and loads of LOA videos on YouTube because they are just soo encouraging. I read other posts on here and that helps out a lot. I made slight changes to my appearance. Nothing to drastic, I just got my hair done which gave me a confidence boost. I tried the Superman challenge aswell. I was so focused on getting my man back that when other things manifested around me I knew it would work and it did I not once doubted it and I always said positive affirmations to myself. Even when I did have the odd feeling down moment, I remained positive and he has come back to me I don't really know what else to say. I'm happy to help as much as possible.
ย 

Thank youย ย  I really appreciate the storyย 

9/22/2016 12:09 pm  #14

barbidoll wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Scarlet Angel wrote:

We would love to you know your journey though.

โ€‹I stopped feeling sorry for myself and really worked on loving myself. EVERYDAY I write gratitude lists, affirmations, I visualize 3 times again and I do RS everyday. I told myself his 'new relationship' wasn't real and it was just a rebound and it was. He told me that when we met up I knew deep down in my heart of hearts that he still had feelings for me. It didn't feel right us not being together. We're soul mates. I remained positive and I really focused on my thoughts and learnt how to control them. Whenever a negative thought came into my mind, I imagine a big red stop sign. I watched loads and loads of LOA videos on YouTube because they are just soo encouraging. I read other posts on here and that helps out a lot. I made slight changes to my appearance. Nothing to drastic, I just got my hair done which gave me a confidence boost. I tried the Superman challenge aswell. I was so focused on getting my man back that when other things manifested around me I knew it would work and it did I not once doubted it and I always said positive affirmations to myself. Even when I did have the odd feeling down moment, I remained positive and he has come back to me I don't really know what else to say. I'm happy to help as much as possible.
ย 

Thank youย ย  I really appreciate the storyย 

ย โ€‹You're very welcome I am happy to share it
ย 

9/23/2016 1:52 pm  #15

This is so much encouraging and amazing. God bless you.

9/24/2016 4:02 am  #16

Wow thts so amazing...happy for u guys...I am in d process so ur story gives me a high on my faith too..hope to write my story too soon...

9/24/2016 4:04 am  #17

Just curious..how much time did this take?n who was the one who had broken up?

9/24/2016 9:44 am  #18

Hopeandfaith wrote:

Just curious..how much time did this take?n who was the one who had broken up?

โ€‹ย ย It took a couple of months and he'd broken up with me without even telling me. He'd just been ignoring then one day he got back in contact
ย 

9/24/2016 9:45 am  #19

Hopeandfaith wrote:

Wow thts so amazing...happy for u guys...I am in d process so ur story gives me a high on my faith too..hope to write my story too soon...

Thank you
ย 

9/24/2016 9:46 am  #20

PixelPie wrote:

I'm happy for you โ˜บ

Thank you
ย 

Board footera