Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2016 3:23 am  #1

The Magic of scripting ✍🏼️

I had attracted my ex back and ended up messing up with my bad thoughts but what was amazing was i had written down a specific date i wanted him to come back and he did!! So My friend was going through a similar situation and he said he was done for good and i told her about scripting and she told me the date and without any doubt that day he came back (the day was monday & she told me The date less than a week before) since I had lost my bf i wanted to attract him back again and wrote down on a paper "***** will ask me to be his gf on Sept 19!" I was a little hesitant about it but i let the universe work its magic & I **** you not as soon as the clock turned 12 he messaged me! & we spent hours on the phone & thats when he said "Do you think we can get back together for good this time?" Hopefully this can help many out their and that scripting can work wonders for all of you! Not only has it helped me with my love situation but in many other as well!!! Good vibes to everyone πŸ™πŸΌ

9/19/2016 4:47 am  #2

Re: The Magic of scripting ✍🏼️

I did it too and I attracted some thinks in specific date. But now my vibration low and I have negative thougts...what you did? Only wrote specific date and believe? Or you had sometimes doubts or negative thoughst but still believed that they come back in specific date?

9/19/2016 4:52 am  #3

I somewhere read that we write it in present time for example I have perfect a relationship with my friend  but you wrote that he will ask you be his gf and you attracted it too so I dont know how it is works

9/21/2016 8:26 am  #4

Laura1234 wrote:

I somewhere read that we write it in present time for example I have perfect a relationship with my friend but you wrote that he will ask you be his gf and you attracted it too so I dont know how it is works

Β You do write it in the present tense when affirming and asking. For example, I am so happy and grateful now that I am back with ........ (say you're ex's full name) When you're scripting, you can write a date in the future, (a month from today) and then write a diary entry in the past tense as it has already happened.This is will give you positive feelings and add energy to your desire
Β 

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

9/21/2016 8:41 pm  #5

Laura1234 wrote:

I somewhere read that we write it in present time for example I have perfect a relationship with my friend  but you wrote that he will ask you be his gf and you attracted it too so I dont know how it is works

Well honestly what i wrote down on the paper all the time and the times my friend have done it wasnt past it was the future ! I specifically wrote "***** will officially ask me to be his gf for good this time on September 19!" I had written this like in the beginning of September or end of august Under i drew a heart with our names in it and thats pretty much is i havent written them in past tense but they have came up exact do what you believe and honestly with you i did panic i did think of it i did feel anxious and worried sometimes but although i did these things I manifested my scriptings !!! My friends also !

10/08/2016 8:50 pm  #6

Tried this! Today is the day! If it doesn't happen specifically today,I trust in the universe and know that this will happen on a date that is right. Never stop believing and have hope everyone!

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

10/09/2016 9:57 am  #7

ughchristina wrote:

Tried this! Today is the day! If it doesn't happen specifically today,I trust in the universe and know that this will happen on a date that is right. Never stop believing and have hope everyone!

Make sure to update us on how your day went!! Good luck

Going with life's flow ✨

Board footera