Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2016 3:34 am  #1

Different ex came back

Update of person im manifesting :
My person and I have been pretty great and yes I've had low moments but those are just as okay as the good ones! He messages me every single day all day and it's so amazing
SO my vibes have been pretty high and I honestly feel as if I'm in a relationship already

I saw this happening to a lot of you and i think it's funny how different people come out of nowhere when your vibes are high. I don't really talk to this ex and he has messaged me twice this week to hangout and says he just wants to see me and today he went as far as to ask for a goodnight kiss obviously I ignored him but he still messages me even if I ignore him lol

9/14/2016 2:16 pm  #2

Re: Different ex came back

jenn wrote:

Update of person im manifesting :
My person and I have been pretty great and yes I've had low moments but those are just as okay as the good ones! He messages me every single day all day and it's so amazing
SO my vibes have been pretty high and I honestly feel as if I'm in a relationship already

I saw this happening to a lot of you and i think it's funny how different people come out of nowhere when your vibes are high. I don't really talk to this ex and he has messaged me twice this week to hangout and says he just wants to see me and today he went as far as to ask for a goodnight kiss obviously I ignored him but he still messages me even if I ignore him lol

The 2nd half is so true lol, when you're happy and in a high vibe, it seems like people come out of nowhere, whether it's new people, friends who haven't talked in awhile or old ex's/crushes

Board footera