Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2016 10:40 am  #1

I manifested :)

In the beginning of the year, I came into this forum desperate, lost and impatient to get him back. Today after a no contact period of 7 months , we got in touch. He was actually a friend first before , we decided to start dating. So when things went spiral downwards I was feeling so guilty that I lost my friendship with him. In the meantime , I also manifested a totally different guy, but this different guy was everything I wanted in the other one that I wanted to attract back. Trust me when I say EVERYTHING!it's so freaky, because I have so many deja vu moments with the new guy in the picture
But things are going great between us. As for the guy, I attracted back. I'm so grateful we are now talking to each other. I love him with all my heart but I have expanded so much that I do not want to return back as a couple with him. I'm not exactly whatsure going on in his mind but friendship is for keeping and I'm just enjoying my life at the moment. A lot of things I have to say is also going the way I want them to be. There is such great joy in being a deliberate creator. So if you are looking to attract your love back, have faith. That's was what I always had with me.

9/12/2016 10:52 am  #2

Re: I manifested :)

Thanks for sharing. Lately, I really enjoy the "I got myself back" stories around the forum. It's much healthier than chasing someone and putting them on a pedestal.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/12/2016 10:56 pm  #3

Re: I manifested :)

Sanshi wrote:

Thanks for sharing. Lately, I really enjoy the "I got myself back" stories around the forum. It's much healthier than chasing someone and putting them on a pedestal.

They really are the best success stories, I mean, of course we want to Β find love... but finding ourselves is most important, I mean, it's not like our ex's will be the last love we ever have.. whether we get them back Β or find someone new, we'll Β love deeper and stronger.Β 

Board footera