Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2016 2:07 pm  #11

Re: My new apartment and how I manifested it

lol

Nah, seriously, congrats ;)

8/31/2016 4:18 pm  #12

Thanks guys.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/01/2016 10:48 am  #13

Congtratulations, Sanshi! Ya go gal!

9/01/2016 5:14 pm  #14

Severis94 wrote:

Congtratulations, Sanshi! Ya go gal!

Thanks.
Just realised that it is very likely that I manifested something else. The landlord lives in the same house and he has a little, cute as hell dog. A while ago, I thought that it would be nice to have the chance to go with a dog sometimes. I'm sure they will lend me the dog for a walk once in a while.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

9/01/2016 5:20 pm  #15

Nice :3 It's funny, because I bet if you weren't into LOA and connecting with your intuition and understanding about this stuff, you would have gotten a flat that would have just been awful just because you might have just gone for the first easy one you saw with a low vibe of desperation. Now you know the beauty of a good vibe and staying positive and getting what you really want ;D

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

9/01/2016 5:33 pm  #16

ShootingStar wrote:

Nice :3 It's funny, because I bet if you weren't into LOA and connecting with your intuition and understanding about this stuff, you would have gotten a flat that would have just been awful just because you might have just gone for the first easy one you saw with a low vibe of desperation. Now you know the beauty of a good vibe and staying positive and getting what you really want ;D

That could very well be the case. I had a few ones I felt bad about and I was actually afraid that they would accept me. I even felt relief, when they rejected me, because I wanted to listen to my feelings, but it had been hard to do so, if I had to refuse an apartment without knowing for sure when the next possibility would pop up.

9/04/2016 9:47 pm  #17

Thank you Sanshi for sharing your success story. I will keep your story in mine when I ready to manifest a new place to live in a couple of weeks.

9/09/2016 10:28 am  #18

Superb Sanshi!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool!!!! Wishing u lotsss a luck!!! 

11/22/2017 4:50 pm  #19

Amazing creator you are!!
Enjoy your sanctuary!

2/24/2021 7:31 am  #20

Superb congrats on a new apartment. Manifesting always has been, and always will be, a word that represents how you can create your reality through your thoughts and feelings. People often ask me how they can make their desires manifesting faster.

Board footera