Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2016 6:19 am  #1

Please Read

Please ask yourself before posting:
Will my post assist me in raising my vibration?
Am I presenting myself in a kind and courteous manner?

Please understand that all threads are monitored, and any behaviour that is not in the best interest of either the OP or other forum members will be closed. Although this will be on an individual basis, any member who repeatedly disrupts the general vibration of this forum with persistent inability to grasp or to "do the vibrational work" will unfortunately be banned. Please remember, this is an LOA Forum. And LOA works on the assumption that "thoughts become things" and that "words are entirely powerful." With this in mind, we request that you choose your thoughts and words wisely as you post here- because you ARE creating your future right now.

Thank you for your support

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

9/07/2016 3:10 pm  #2

Re: Please Read

hi guys, Im new here and hoping to get some help and insight on how to change my current reality. Also making some new friends.

9/07/2016 5:33 pm  #3

wishing star wrote:

hi guys, Im new here and hoping to get some help and insight on how to change my current reality. Also making some new friends.

Start with the above post! Browse the threads. There's a lot of advice in many of the posts on here. Ask questions! Respond to others. Remember, think before you post because that is what you will attract! Happy vibing, welcome!! 😊

9/07/2016 8:02 pm  #4

thank you, im alittle confused as to how do you make a post on the forum so that it shows up in the index part of the forum? can anyone help with this?

9/07/2016 11:17 pm  #5

wishing star wrote:

thank you, im alittle confused as to how do you make a post on the forum so that it shows up in the index part of the forum? can anyone help with this?

Go to the main page, and put your post under the category you feel it falls under and click new topic.

9/07/2016 11:46 pm  #6

awesome thank you

9/11/2016 9:00 pm  #7

so hello again everybody, hope everyone is having a good day. I hope someone takes the time to read this so they can give me their opinion on what is goin on. I discovered the law of attraction about 4 months ago, but am just now starting to really believe. Let me go back some time. Im just a normal person when I was alot younger I had everything. Family friends and a relationship, it all came so ezey dint really haftoo put any effort it just existed. As the years went by I got into another relationship that went horribly wrong. Really bad, its too much to explain. I went through a horrible depression, like suicidal and everything in my life went in a downward spiral. Slowly but surely I made so many enemy. Even in my own family I got back stabbed in ways I never imagined. There was no hope I hated my life, couldnt handle the pain. I dint realize I hade attracted so many bad situations. After so many years I started to look into Loa, and although it all sounds fine and great, its proving to be alot harder than what I was expecting. I recently started really applying Loa into my life, but it seems like I take 1step forward and 2 steps backwards. So the only thing I can come up with is residual negative energy in me. Could it be that I have so much negativity built up that it needs a way to escape?. When people see me I always have a smile and always am very playful, but no one haves any idea how much I suffer inside. I know I am better than this I have so many great things to offer,and I have came a long way from where I was in life. I want to believe so much that things can change but one minute I feel very inspired and the next everything goes down hill.

9/13/2016 9:50 pm  #8

wishing star wrote:

so hello again everybody, hope everyone is having a good day. I hope someone takes the time to read this so they can give me their opinion on what is goin on. I discovered the law of attraction about 4 months ago, but am just now starting to really believe. Let me go back some time. Im just a normal person when I was alot younger I had everything. Family friends and a relationship, it all came so ezey dint really haftoo put any effort it just existed. As the years went by I got into another relationship that went horribly wrong. Really bad, its too much to explain. I went through a horrible depression, like suicidal and everything in my life went in a downward spiral. Slowly but surely I made so many enemy. Even in my own family I got back stabbed in ways I never imagined. There was no hope I hated my life, couldnt handle the pain. I dint realize I hade attracted so many bad situations. After so many years I started to look into Loa, and although it all sounds fine and great, its proving to be alot harder than what I was expecting. I recently started really applying Loa into my life, but it seems like I take 1step forward and 2 steps backwards. So the only thing I can come up with is residual negative energy in me. Could it be that I have so much negativity built up that it needs a way to escape?. When people see me I always have a smile and always am very playful, but no one haves any idea how much I suffer inside. I know I am better than this I have so many great things to offer,and I have came a long way from where I was in life. I want to believe so much that things can change but one minute I feel very inspired and the next everything goes down hill.

Based on what you have wrote, it seems like you are telling your own self that it won't get better. When you change your story, you change your life. Speak only of what you desire. Also! Post this under the questions sections! You'll get more responses. It looks like your post got lost somewhere in here lol. I  read almost everything so I found it haha.

3/06/2017 8:38 am  #9

Hello, I am new here, just trying to figure this site out LOL , having a hard time finding where to post my story.

3/06/2017 8:53 am  #10

What is the issue?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera