Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2016 4:45 pm  #1

I don't know about anyone else

I'm not a LOA expert, and I'll never claim to be... but I've noticed, the more I've gotten a hang of LOA... and the more I've raised my vibe,stayed in alignment,pick myself up when I fall out of alignment,etc..    The less I care about attracting my ex back....  I mean, I still would like getting her back, but I don't feel like I "need" her back anymore 

So many people have said this, but I think with LOA... it's most important to find yourself, and once  you find yourself, you don't really feel like you need other people in your life, that you'll attract the people who are worth being in your life.. 

I just find it amazing, how my focus,priorities,etc have changed in the last 9-10 months of being on this forum.... I came here, only wanting to get her back... Honestly  the only reason I wanted to know about LOA was to attract my ex back.... but as the months go by...  the focus has gotten to myself... I want to make me the best version of myself as possible....  I want to have fun,enjoy myself,find a great job,have a good diet,exercise,etc..   

Honestly, the  getting her back part(even though it is one of my desires) is pretty  low on my priority list..

does anyone else notice  the change once they become more focused on themselves? 

8/26/2016 5:36 pm  #2

Re: I don't know about anyone else

Yes, yes, yes. <3

A few weeks ago, I finally decided to make my happiness my top priority and not any guy or anything else, and the need to get the guy subsided. Then I had a vibrational dip and I started to think about my guy again and started to even miss him. I hadn't thought so much about him the six weeks before, so it confused me a bit. I worked my way up the EGS again and 3 days later, I didn't care so much about him again. So my conclusion is the happier we are the less we need other people. And that's another evidence that we only want the ex back/specific person to feel better.

Focusing on yourself and your happiness changes everything. That doesn't mean that physical reality changes within a week or a month, but it had immense value for me. My thoughts are more positive, I'm more aware of my feelings and I feel it immediately, when resistance is coming up and can react to it, little manifestations come fast, people are nice and my vibrational baseline is higher than before. And I feel that I let go of resistance bit by bit. So, it's amazing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/27/2016 7:45 pm  #3

Re: I don't know about anyone else

Yes! I've been at a place where Im actually happy on my own and am open to anyone positive in general coming into my life. I feel very content on my own with no attachment to others.I honestly don't care what my exes are doing. Every once in a while I'll have a thought such as "I miss laughing and acting foolish with so and so" but it passes and I don't think of them again for quite some time. This is the happiest I've ever been and I don't feel like I need anybody. It's been grea!

Board footera