Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2016 7:33 pm  #1

How to act as if the easy and best way

Thought I'd post this as a few people here have said that when they try to act as if, they get upset because they realise it's not real or they point blank don't get it and can't imagine being with someone they're not. I finally learnt the best way to do it without being a total weirdo and living in lala land and without getting sad afterwards. To act as if, you really need to find the vibration of the girlfriend you want to be. If you want to be a sassy and strong type of girlfriend, you have to live your life in that way, or if you want to be a kind and soft girlfriend, you need to live your life in that way. We all are slightly different types of women and men and we all act slightly different when we're in relationships to when we're not. For example, when a woman is single, she might become more independent and opposed to being helped by men and quite tough on the outside because she may have been hurt and doesn't want to seem helpless or frail. When that same woman imagines a boyfriend, she might imagine a man who does hold doors for her or helps her carry heavy things or who doesn't mind paying for a drink for her every now and then. The best thing to do is to just be the kind of girlfriend you want to be in your daily life all the time. Allow men to open doors for you, or be strong and voice your opinion in conversations even when you feel shy if a girlfriend who speaks her mind is who you imagine being. Go around with a knowing smile as if you have the boyfriend you want and talk to people about love and relationships when you can and talk about all the things you want from one. Think about your specific person as your archetype. Wear clothes you think he'd like that also make you feel sexy and look in the mirror and pay yourself the compliment you think he would give you. Walk with your head high and good posture and be in the confidence as if you have the most loyal and loving man by your side and he adores you. Acting as if doesn't have to be pretending that you're actually with your person meaning talking to him or remembering him too often or thinking of him all the time when he's not there. It's about preparing yourself for the role of being the girlfriend or boyfriend. If you're a man and you're quite shy and awkward generally in crowds or around people but see yourself as being the type of boyfriend who would have long conversations with your girlfriend and compliment her and make her laugh, then start doing that to people. Start complimenting girls and trying to make them laugh even if you've never really done that before. Start preparing for the role of the boyfriend you want to be so that your person can see from a mile away that you are in a better vibration and what she is looking for in a man. It's the same when someone wants to attract money, it's foolish to actually spend all your money but to act as if you have money is to feel the confidence of having money and to start looking at expensive things or to start going to places that are a bit more pricey but not actually buying a full course meal, maybe just a drink. It's to get used to being around money so that it doesn't feel like a million miles away or a total pipe dream you've never experienced. Acting as if you have your specific person might also be to take more of an interest in the things you know they enjoy so that you have more in common and more to connect over. You want to fit the way they might compliment you, for example, to fit a compliment of 'you're really easy going to be around' or 'you're very sexy' and to just be those things ! The more you act that way, the more natural it all becomes until it's nearly second nature and soon enough, you are the perfect partner that you want to be and that they would love you to be. Recently, that has worked for me and worked in my favour a lot and I never feel upset after it because I'm always doing it and I'm not pretending my specific person is actually around, I'm just being who I want to be and who I know they'd also like too (as well as others liking it.) It doesn't mean to change your personality completely, it simply means to change certain ways you do things that make you more attractive in general. You're building the fire for the moths to come to and it doesn't hurt when you do it, in fact, it's pretty enjoyable!

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

8/17/2016 8:08 pm  #2

Re: How to act as if the easy and best way

This is great..

A good way to put things into perspective for people. I think quite a few people have a hard time thinking about ways to actually life as if..

Awesome...

8/18/2016 6:31 am  #3

Awesome!!

8/18/2016 10:38 pm  #4

thanks!!!!!!!!!!! this is a great guide and reminder! bookmarked!!!

8/24/2016 9:52 pm  #5

Bookmarking! This puts everything into perspective.

Board footera