Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2016 4:58 pm  #1

Some inspiration

Hi peeps!  I wrote this as a PM to a lovely forum member a long while ago,  I'm hoping you all can gain some inspiration from it also.

You have to HAVE to learn to practice gratitude. Like a Buddhist. Seriously.
Wake up in the morning.
Listen to your favourite video clip- mine is the Doninate your reality one atm
Think about how cushy your bed is. Thank the universe.
NB The universe is now a cheer squad of MILLIONS of energetic, enlightened beings who are watching over you- masters, loved ones, gods, EVERYONE who is not present on earth this minute. They are your A Team.

Understand that the reason you feel off has nothing to do with your love. It's actually because the GREATER part of you is off with the A Team having a fabulous time. And you're down here missing the party. With a majority of the human population. But a few of us (me and Veronica and other members and Abraham and Bashar and Buddha and AAAAALLLLL of the masters that ever roamed this earth and ALLLLLL of the animals that still roam this earth UNDERSTAND how to live in unconditional love. That's what you're reaching for.

How do you do that?
Gratitude. For everything. Every day until one day you actually DO feel grateful.
Appreciation. Look around you. Can you not see that we reside on a most astonishingly beautiful planet? Gosh, even just the sunset is BREATHTAKING. Do you ever look up?

Do you use your 5 senses every moment of every day? Do you slam your coffee down? Or do you smell the amazing aroma, and savour the incredible taste on your tongue. Do you ever stop to think of the millions of men and women harvesting your coffee beans? Do you hold the warmth in your hands and allow the steam to touch your face? Do you feel the energy JUST in that basic, fundamental, unimportant moment?

This is how you must learn to live your life. Feel the air touching you. The breeze. It's energy. The sun- the warmth that snuggles you. It's energy. YOU are energy. You have this amazing body that transports you wherever you wish to go. And more than that, you have this MIND that will yield to you ANYTHING you so desire. Can you feel the truth in that? You have to start to believe.

My Come Manifesting thread has a bunch of energetic experiments. Do them. They are based on 2 books by Pam Grout. Fantastic.

Exercise. Move your body. But FEEL IT ALL. Make the mind/muscle connection.
Yoga. Meditation. Get into it. You don't have to be a pussy about it- get into it. They will raise your vibration FAST.

Control your mind. Go somewhere uplifting. Always. When doubts creep in, understand that you have carved yourself some neurological pathways that suck. So create new tracks. By insisting on new thoughts. You don't have to believe at first, you just have to repeat. When you spiral, you HAVE TO find some self control. You are a deliberate creator. Period.

Read. Abraham. Neville. Napoleon Hill. Richard Dotts. Mostly Neville and Abe.

Don't hang out in the bottom half of this forum. That's why I divided it as such- I want to separate it out VIBRATIONALLY. Stay up top. Listen to videos.

Visualise only when your vibe is high. And send love to your person. Intend that they get the message. Because they will, I PROMISE. As long as you believe it works, it works FAST.

When you are feeling great, write some affirmations. Who do you want to be? What are you aiming for? If you could have any and every attribute, what would you be like? Write them down. And stand in front of your mirror and say them, look into your eyes and tell yourself how amazing you are. Because you ARE and until you KNOW THAT, nobody else can FEEL that.

You are an eternal being, here to have a magnificent experience! You're here to craft for yourself the life of your dreams! It's just that you forgot. We all did. And most people are too egocentric to remember. But this woman is shaking you to the core, to HELP YOU remember who you are, and why you're here. You are an incredible, powerful being who has the ability to carve out whatever you so desire. And when you reach a high vibration, you will get your love and a million others, and all the money and STUFF that you want. And what you will come to realise? It's never been about your love or the stuff. It's about the magic in the journey.

When you have your love back, you'll be asking me how to attract a million dollars and a Ferrari. The list is endless, and that's the way it's meant to be!

Your only job each day is to feel better than you did a moment ago. And you do it deliberately. By CHOOSING your thoughts. You'll get better at it. It will become habitual soon.

Understand that this journey is about YOU. Not them. It's between you and you. Fear not, because you'll get them back. But you will reach a point very quickly where you feel fantastic. Where you begin to understand the REAL meaning of life. Where you can love them unconditionally, in the TRUE sense of that word. And you will feel your greatness. They will be off that pedestal, and you will be standing there KNOWING your worth, but loving and living in gratitude and appreciation and grace. You don't yet understand the POWER of being that person. But you will become it. And your love will be attracted straight to you. And you will have an amazing handle on HOW to love properly, without attachment, without fear, without jealousy or anger or any of the ways MOST people have learnt to love. You will be loving yourself first, and then loving them unconditionally. And they will absolutely not know what has hit them. Promise you.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/31/2016 5:13 pm  #2

Re: Some inspiration

Cherished thank u so much for this amazing post, I love reading ur posts it always helps me to see things clearly. U really are special xx

7/31/2016 6:59 pm  #3

Thank you! that was delicious to readΒ 

8/01/2016 5:23 am  #4

Awesome.

8/01/2016 12:21 pm  #5

Awww, this is so wonderful!Β  Thank you Cherished!

Love is all

8/01/2016 4:22 pm  #6

Cherished wrote:

Hi peeps!  I wrote this as a PM to a lovely forum member a long while ago,  I'm hoping you all can gain some inspiration from it also.

You have to HAVE to learn to practice gratitude. Like a Buddhist. Seriously.
Wake up in the morning.
Listen to your favourite video clip- mine is the Doninate your reality one atm
Think about how cushy your bed is. Thank the universe.
NB The universe is now a cheer squad of MILLIONS of energetic, enlightened beings who are watching over you- masters, loved ones, gods, EVERYONE who is not present on earth this minute. They are your A Team.

Understand that the reason you feel off has nothing to do with your love. It's actually because the GREATER part of you is off with the A Team having a fabulous time. And you're down here missing the party. With a majority of the human population. But a few of us (me and Veronica and other members and Abraham and Bashar and Buddha and AAAAALLLLL of the masters that ever roamed this earth and ALLLLLL of the animals that still roam this earth UNDERSTAND how to live in unconditional love. That's what you're reaching for.

How do you do that?
Gratitude. For everything. Every day until one day you actually DO feel grateful.
Appreciation. Look around you. Can you not see that we reside on a most astonishingly beautiful planet? Gosh, even just the sunset is BREATHTAKING. Do you ever look up?

Do you use your 5 senses every moment of every day? Do you slam your coffee down? Or do you smell the amazing aroma, and savour the incredible taste on your tongue. Do you ever stop to think of the millions of men and women harvesting your coffee beans? Do you hold the warmth in your hands and allow the steam to touch your face? Do you feel the energy JUST in that basic, fundamental, unimportant moment?

This is how you must learn to live your life. Feel the air touching you. The breeze. It's energy. The sun- the warmth that snuggles you. It's energy. YOU are energy. You have this amazing body that transports you wherever you wish to go. And more than that, you have this MIND that will yield to you ANYTHING you so desire. Can you feel the truth in that? You have to start to believe.

My Come Manifesting thread has a bunch of energetic experiments. Do them. They are based on 2 books by Pam Grout. Fantastic.

Exercise. Move your body. But FEEL IT ALL. Make the mind/muscle connection.
Yoga. Meditation. Get into it. You don't have to be a pussy about it- get into it. They will raise your vibration FAST.

Control your mind. Go somewhere uplifting. Always. When doubts creep in, understand that you have carved yourself some neurological pathways that suck. So create new tracks. By insisting on new thoughts. You don't have to believe at first, you just have to repeat. When you spiral, you HAVE TO find some self control. You are a deliberate creator. Period.

Read. Abraham. Neville. Napoleon Hill. Richard Dotts. Mostly Neville and Abe.

Don't hang out in the bottom half of this forum. That's why I divided it as such- I want to separate it out VIBRATIONALLY. Stay up top. Listen to videos.

Visualise only when your vibe is high. And send love to your person. Intend that they get the message. Because they will, I PROMISE. As long as you believe it works, it works FAST.

When you are feeling great, write some affirmations. Who do you want to be? What are you aiming for? If you could have any and every attribute, what would you be like? Write them down. And stand in front of your mirror and say them, look into your eyes and tell yourself how amazing you are. Because you ARE and until you KNOW THAT, nobody else can FEEL that.

You are an eternal being, here to have a magnificent experience! You're here to craft for yourself the life of your dreams! It's just that you forgot. We all did. And most people are too egocentric to remember. But this woman is shaking you to the core, to HELP YOU remember who you are, and why you're here. You are an incredible, powerful being who has the ability to carve out whatever you so desire. And when you reach a high vibration, you will get your love and a million others, and all the money and STUFF that you want. And what you will come to realise? It's never been about your love or the stuff. It's about the magic in the journey.

When you have your love back, you'll be asking me how to attract a million dollars and a Ferrari. The list is endless, and that's the way it's meant to be!

Your only job each day is to feel better than you did a moment ago. And you do it deliberately. By CHOOSING your thoughts. You'll get better at it. It will become habitual soon.

Understand that this journey is about YOU. Not them. It's between you and you. Fear not, because you'll get them back. But you will reach a point very quickly where you feel fantastic. Where you begin to understand the REAL meaning of life. Where you can love them unconditionally, in the TRUE sense of that word. And you will feel your greatness. They will be off that pedestal, and you will be standing there KNOWING your worth, but loving and living in gratitude and appreciation and grace. You don't yet understand the POWER of being that person. But you will become it. And your love will be attracted straight to you. And you will have an amazing handle on HOW to love properly, without attachment, without fear, without jealousy or anger or any of the ways MOST people have learnt to love. You will be loving yourself first, and then loving them unconditionally. And they will absolutely not know what has hit them. Promise you.

You're so awesome!! Thanks for being you!!πŸ˜€
Β 

8/01/2016 6:09 pm  #7

Good one as always. Thanks for sharing with us.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/01/2016 9:16 pm  #8

Love this πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ˜Š
Thanks for sharing πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

8/01/2016 11:48 pm  #9

amazing!!!!

8/03/2016 1:19 am  #10

πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Board footera