Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2016 12:46 pm  #1

Question?? Is it possible to feel when someone is thinking of you?

Is it possible to feel when someone is thinking of you?

I'm on day 12 and we have been in contact twice now. Nothing serious just friendly conversation. This morning I had an over whelming feeling that he was thinking of me (in a sexual way) it was out of no where and really weird..... caught me off guard. What do you guys think of this?

7/17/2016 3:46 pm  #2

Re: Question?? Is it possible to feel when someone is thinking of you?

wolf wrote:

Well, in a universe that can fulfill your every wish, anything is possible.

As I don't think I've had a personal experience like that, at least I'm not sure, I can't say.
But I have watched videos on youtube where people describe that if you're just going about your day,
and you suddenly feel a very overwhelming feeling of any kind that you have no reason to feel yourself
and the thought of someone pops into your head, you might be picking up on their thoughts and feelings.
Β 

Thank you!! I have to say it was an experience! I was sitting watching TV and out of no where I could feel him and I knew it was him, it was crazy but at the same time it was awesome! 😊

Last edited by Br8eyez (7/17/2016 4:11 pm)

7/18/2016 12:31 pm  #3

Well, if we're doing visualisation and connecting with our beloved through thought and feeling and that LoA attracts them to us, then they ARE picking up when we are thinking about them, so I don't see how it wouldn't be the other way around.Β  For example, those times, when you get a message from your friend just as you were sending them one.Β  Things like that.

Love is all

7/18/2016 1:21 pm  #4

Susiewoo wrote:

Well, if we're doing visualisation and connecting with our beloved through thought and feeling and that LoA attracts them to us, then they ARE picking up when we are thinking about them, so I don't see how it wouldn't be the other way around.Β  For example, those times, when you get a message from your friend just as you were sending them one.Β  Things like that.

I agree!! I guess it caught me off guard because it was very sexual, like "I could feel him" I won't go into details but I knew what he was doing and what he was thinking about while doing it...

7/26/2016 5:04 pm  #5

I think so. I have had instances where I just know my ex is thinking of me. And sometimes it happens with other people too. I believe it's totally possible.
Β 

7/26/2016 5:22 pm  #6

This is fantastic to read. I've felt something similar on occasion, too. I'm in the process of starting another 25-day challenge with some guidance from Veronica, and it's happened at least once.

Board footera