Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2016 4:27 pm  #1

I GOT MY........

self back.... ok... this might not be a success story many want to hear, and people are probably going to be upset seeing this post... but the most important person to get back is YOURSELF... . I KNOW I'll get my love back, but guess what?  most importantly I got MYSELF  back... IF i never ever ever ever ever get my love back, I'll still be happy.. I'll still enjoy life, I'll still be confident, I'll still LOVE MYSELF....     Many of you forget what's TRULY important.....  EVERYTHING with LOA is possible... but some of you act like you guys would die if you don't get your loves back.. and with that negative vibe,  you sadly WON'T get your love back

So let's play  a "what if"  which most people won't want to hear.... say if you don't get your love back(remember, if you do what you should... you stay happy,etc  you WILL get your love back)  will you be miserable for the rest of your life?   Will you love yourself any less?  Will you still enjoy life?      Seriously, some of us need to realize how LOVABLE we are... we need to realize how VALUABLE we are... at times  we act PATHETIC...

think about it, if the roles were reversed... would you want someone who's needy,desperate and doesn't  put themselves number 1 in your life?     I believe in all of us, I believe that all of us will have success stories to tell, but we as a WHOLE really need to raise the vibe of this forum... This forum use to be such  a positive place... but lately the vibes are downright HORRIBLE...  we need to remember we are the best and we are valuable 

7/21/2016 4:47 pm  #2

Re: I GOT MY........

Nice one Dan. I hope Rolling Rock reads this.

And I suggest he looks at the Abe Better than Fred video, easily found by searching.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/21/2016 4:54 pm  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Nice one Dan. I hope Rolling Rock reads this.

And I suggest he looks at the Abe Better than Fred video, easily found by searching.

Thank you , and  I really hope he and others  read this, I mean I use to be pretty obsessed with my love... looking back I realized the mistakes I made  not only to 1. cause the breakup.. but 2. not get her back quickly....   

we don't realize  that being obsessed=being insecure...  because we feel like we NEED them 

7/21/2016 4:58 pm  #4

I want to read such success stories and I could write my own one on this topic. I enjoy every of your specific person unrelated threads, really. I'm happy that more and more people come to the realisation now that our own happiness is the most important thing. I'm happy for you. =)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/21/2016 5:06 pm  #5

Sanshi wrote:

I want to read such success stories and I could write my own one on this topic. I enjoy every of your specific person unrelated threads, really. I'm happy that more and more people come to the realisation now that our own happiness is the most important thing. I'm happy for you. =)

This is so true, the last month and a half for me has been HUGE... I been apart of LOA since around November, but I don't think I truly "got it" until maybe a month ago..     I think most people can tell I'm like a whole different person now, based off my posts lol. 

7/21/2016 5:11 pm  #6

Dan2015 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

This is so true, the last month and a half for me has been HUGE... I been apart of LOA since around November, but I don't think I truly "got it" until maybe a month ago..     I think most people can tell I'm like a whole different person now, based off my posts lol. 

It was the same for me. I know about LoA for years now, but I really got it a few months ago. The concept is simple, but we have to be ready to hear it fully and we can't hear it from a vibration of desperation.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/21/2016 5:12 pm  #7

Sanshi wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

It was the same for me. I know about LoA for years now, but I really got it a few months ago. The concept is simple, but we have to be ready to hear it fully and we can't hear it from a vibration of desperation.

SO TRUE.... I honestly had to take a break from the forum and also thinking about my desire..

7/21/2016 6:52 pm  #8

Dan2015 wrote:

This forum use to be such  a positive place... but lately the vibes are downright HORRIBLE...  

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

It seems like the saddest, most depressing posts occur more frequently when the temperatures are most intense - usually in the middle of summer and January haha.

I think a good way to change things is to just post more success stories, especially the ones that have absolutely nothing to do with attracting love. More success stories about money, health, family, passionate hobbies, helping friends, vacations, etc. It's a good way to remind people that there's more to life than just pining after love.

2/12/2022 4:30 pm  #9

Well the wife got tired of listening to me whine, and said to go ahead and buy one.  I picked up a hero 3 from Amazon, and a card, for 288 total. 
Now I just have a couple really basic questions...
First, do you guys use silicone grease on the housing seal?  Did that with my old housing, and it seems prudent with the Gopro too, but its not mentioned in the manual. 
Second, whats the best setting for underwater video?  Keep in mind that Im not versed in all the editing, etc., so Ill probably just go with what I get off the camera.

Thanks,
Ron.

Board footera