Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2016 6:56 am  #1

updateeeeee

lol hey everyone my guy just texted out of the blue, after three and a half months of no contact.
totally manifested this by releasing resistance, aka not giving a sh*t about him. literally.
don't even know what he wants but yay that's some progress. and i don't mean progress for our relationship or whatever, but for MYSELF, i feel so powerful right now!
i'm shaking :-)

"The world is yourself pushed out. Ask yourself what you want and then give it to yourself! Do not question how it will come about; just go your way, knowing that the evidence of what you have done must appear, and it will."

7/14/2016 6:59 am  #2

Re: updateeeeee

frannitea wrote:

lol hey everyone my guy just texted out of the blue, after three and a half months of no contact.
totally manifested this by releasing resistance, aka not giving a sh*t about him. literally.
don't even know what he wants but yay that's some progress. and i don't mean progress for our relationship or whatever, but for MYSELF, i feel so powerful right now!
i'm shaking :-)

Congrats. =) Don't turn around now. Stay on your path and soon you can share your success story with us.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/14/2016 7:10 am  #3

πŸ”†congrats !!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait for more success story !!

7/14/2016 7:31 am  #4

This is soooooooooooo good......so for 3.5 months u didnt contact him at all?? Wow thats quite an achievement!!!! Congrats!!!! So looking forward to hear more from you....best of luck!

Board footera