Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2016 4:28 pm  #1

I have a feeling...

Since yesterday, my vibration is back between feeling good and feeling amazing/excited about life. And I'm very happy about that, because I'm no longer used to a neutral vibration and it felt aweful. I'm in an interesting place emotionally now. I'm really happy with my life, even when nothing has changed on the outside. I enjoy being alone and spend time with myself. I don't feel lonely, even though the last time I met up with a friend was two weeks ago. I just don't feel like talking with "normal" people right now. I love being focused on the good and ignore everything I don't like or at least don't give it more attention than necessary. I really enjoy texting with all the great people here. I don't feel any emotional tension. I feel emotionally freed. That's a feeling I haven't had for years. Even when I was happy with my ex, I felt that my happiness was somehow dependent on him. Now, that feeling is gone. I know that I have the power over my emotions. I can't always handle it (yet), but I know that it is possible.
I have a really good relationship with myself right now. My happiness is the most important thing for me and because of that I really feel connected to myself.
I don't really feel the need to do vibrational work regarding my guy anymore. My inner voice tells me "It's done". I'm very relaxed when it comes to him. No anxiety, no need to have him. Not even the need to feel into the relationship anymore, because I feel completely satisfied. When I already feel satisfied, why going for more satisfaction? That's unnatural. Getting him feels not as big as it used to feel and I know that it's the truth that it's no bigger deal than the parking space. I even think my desire has changed. What I really want is my personal success with LoA and attracting a specific person. I don't want someone better, because I'm not really interested in a relationship right now. When he comes, I'm okay, if it takes some time after our first contact until we get together, although it will be hard to keep him at arm's length, because he finds me so awesome.
I feel I'm in a really good place both with regard to my desire and in general. I feel closer than ever.

What do you think? For me, it really feels like a big success. I thought about posting it in the LoA discussion section, but it is a success story when I think about it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/09/2016 4:43 pm  #2

Re: I have a feeling...

"It's done." Wonderful, that is the same message my inner self tells me. So glad, I actually feel you spiritually closer too. Even though we live in different parts of the world, I can sense your spiritual energy as if you are right here with me. It is so great to be able to connect with you. All because you are on the same vibration as me. I welcome you with love.

Last edited by holistichealing (7/09/2016 5:56 pm)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/09/2016 5:55 pm  #3

Yeah, energy doesn't care for distance. "It's done" is a powerful little sentence. It's able to relax me immediately.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/09/2016 5:57 pm  #4

Sanshi wrote:

Yeah, energy doesn't care for distance. "It's done" is a powerful little sentence. It's able to relax me immediately.

I know exactly what you mean. When I tell myself that phrase I go on with enjoying my life. It's really great when you actually start to live instead of just exist.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/10/2016 3:17 pm  #5

I love 'it is done' I know this has been working for me the last week!

Love is all

7/10/2016 6:07 pm  #6

Sanshi wrote:

ย I don't really feel the need to do vibrational work regarding my guy anymore. My inner voice tells me "It's done". I'm very relaxed when it comes to him. No anxiety, no need to have him. Not even the need to feel into the relationship anymore, because I feel completely satisfied. When I already feel satisfied, why going for more satisfaction? That's unnatural. Getting him feels not as big as it used to feel and I know that it's the truth that it's no bigger deal than the parking space. I even think my desire has changed. What I really want is my personal success with LoA and attracting a specific person. I don't want someone better, because I'm not really interested in a relationship right now. When he comes, I'm okay, if it takes some time after our first contact until we get together, although it will be hard to keep him at arm's length, because he finds me so awesome.
I feel I'm in a really good place both with regard to my desire and in general. I feel closer than ever.

What do you think? For me, it really feels like a big success. I thought about posting it in the LoA discussion section, but it is a success story when I think about it.

You have come so far in your journey Sanshi, its so inspirational! I think this is the exact feeling you need to have, you are detached from the outcome but so secure in your feeling of having the relationship. Love it! Well done girl. I agree this is a success with how much you've grown in your personal journeyย . I also wanna say thanks for being a great LOA buddyย ย I appreciate you! xox

Last edited by PowerOfLove (7/10/2016 6:08 pm)

7/11/2016 4:37 am  #7

PowerOfLove wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

ย I don't really feel the need to do vibrational work regarding my guy anymore. My inner voice tells me "It's done". I'm very relaxed when it comes to him. No anxiety, no need to have him. Not even the need to feel into the relationship anymore, because I feel completely satisfied. When I already feel satisfied, why going for more satisfaction? That's unnatural. Getting him feels not as big as it used to feel and I know that it's the truth that it's no bigger deal than the parking space. I even think my desire has changed. What I really want is my personal success with LoA and attracting a specific person. I don't want someone better, because I'm not really interested in a relationship right now. When he comes, I'm okay, if it takes some time after our first contact until we get together, although it will be hard to keep him at arm's length, because he finds me so awesome.

You have come so far in your journey Sanshi, its so inspirational! I think this is the exact feeling you need to have, you are detached from the outcome but so secure in your feeling of having the relationship. Love it! Well done girl. I agree this is a success with how much you've grown in your personal journeyย . I also wanna say thanks for being a great LOA buddyย ย I appreciate you! xox

Thank you so much. <3

7/11/2016 8:02 pm  #8

your all are inspirational, please dont stop posting, js
ย 

7/12/2016 4:52 am  #9

tameraroberts wrote:

your all are inspirational, please dont stop posting, js
ย 

Never, don't worry.

7/12/2016 7:54 am  #10

You feeling is contagious!!!ย Wonderful!! Keep inspiring us!!!

Board footera