Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2016 12:32 am  #221

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

lemon wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

I do. It's completely true. I have more confidence than so many people, however, when it comes to her, it's an isolated situation. I just don't know what to do o.o

I'm sorry. You dont have confidence.. If you were as confident as youre claiming you wouldn't care about if she was in your life honestly. You would be okay with being where you are. you can't be confident and yet freaking out on here every other day. Sorry confidence is more like "every girl wants me who cares I'm that awesome." So no.

Yes you can be. I'm a confident guy. Just because you don't understand this, doesn't mean it cannot be true. I love myself. I'm amazing. I've got a great appearance, very attractive, and have women coming at me daily. I love it! Yes I do.ย 

Please don't make that assumption. It pisses me off. It's making the assumption that you know me when you do not. I understand you are trying to help, but you're making an assumption based upon something you don't understand. It's like depression. Just because someoneย thinksย they know what it's like to have it, doesn't mean they do. I AM a confident guy. Anyone can confirm. I can confirm. Just because my situation seems one way, doesn't directly mean I'm such a way. Thanks.ย 

So now guys, how do I increase my vibe? I've read, to forget about her for a while. I can try my best. But how else? I want to have a sense of hope as far as this situation goes, as well.

Do you have any hobbies?   I think the biggest way to increase your vibe.   Is do things you enjoy

7/11/2016 12:37 am  #222

Dan2015 wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

lemon wrote:

I'm sorry. You dont have confidence.. If you were as confident as youre claiming you wouldn't care about if she was in your life honestly. You would be okay with being where you are. you can't be confident and yet freaking out on here every other day. Sorry confidence is more like "every girl wants me who cares I'm that awesome." So no.

Yes you can be. I'm a confident guy. Just because you don't understand this, doesn't mean it cannot be true. I love myself. I'm amazing. I've got a great appearance, very attractive, and have women coming at me daily. I love it! Yes I do.ย 

Please don't make that assumption. It pisses me off. It's making the assumption that you know me when you do not. I understand you are trying to help, but you're making an assumption based upon something you don't understand. It's like depression. Just because someoneย thinksย they know what it's like to have it, doesn't mean they do. I AM a confident guy. Anyone can confirm. I can confirm. Just because my situation seems one way, doesn't directly mean I'm such a way. Thanks.ย 

So now guys, how do I increase my vibe? I've read, to forget about her for a while. I can try my best. But how else? I want to have a sense of hope as far as this situation goes, as well.

Do you have any hobbies?   I think the biggest way to increase your vibe.   Is do things you enjoy

I enjoy video games and playing guitar. But so far they don't help

7/11/2016 12:39 am  #223

How long has it been since the breakup?      I think you need to try to force yourself to have fun.     Too bad you can't go on a nice vacation

7/11/2016 12:42 am  #224

Dan2015 wrote:

How long has it been since the breakup?      I think you need to try to force yourself to have fun.     Too bad you can't go on a nice vacation

I went to Mexico, i tried having fun but it still hurts and she's still more on my mind. Im not trying to shoot down your suggestions. I apologize. Just nothing had helped

7/11/2016 12:52 am  #225

Damn.   I don't have anymore suggestions.       Honestly.   I think it's passed the point of us helping, you need to help yourself now.   I mean. Do you want to be miserable 5-6 months from now?        It's almost like you're looking for reasons to feel sorry for yourself(I'm sure we've all been here)

Honestly.   I would suggest.  Staying off the forum.   Forgetting her.  And just focus on you.    Pretend that you never met her

7/11/2016 1:04 am  #226

RollingRock33 wrote:

lemon wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

I do. It's completely true. I have more confidence than so many people, however, when it comes to her, it's an isolated situation. I just don't know what to do o.o

You know what, youre right. I am "assuming" I don't know you, but your vibes, low energy and all the nitty details you repeat, tell me all I need to know.
youre reactionary. you react. All you do is react. And you stay on reacting and acting out in the lowest of vibes. There is no creation other than to keep repeating the shitty emotional vibes you feel. You keep repeating cause you don't believe in yourself. And honestly if you're non stop obsessing w her and calling her, you're not confident in your self worth. And that's fine it's your reality. I'm getting that vibe from you and it's through computer. So what does that tell you?
Im not trying to "piss you off" but that right there tells me you won't listen to anyone and just react until she does put a restraining order on you.

Best of luck to you man I do wish the best.

7/11/2016 1:06 am  #227

Dan2015 wrote:

Damn.   I don't have anymore suggestions.       Honestly.   I think it's passed the point of us helping, you need to help yourself now.   I mean. Do you want to be miserable 5-6 months from now?        It's almost like you're looking for reasons to feel sorry for yourself(I'm sure we've all been here)

Honestly.   I would suggest.  Staying off the forum.   Forgetting her.  And just focus on you.    Pretend that you never met her

Cmon man. PLEASE. I really need help. Im trying so hard. I just want her back

7/11/2016 2:02 am  #228

RR. The problem is that you've exhausted everyone here as well. We have all tried to help you but you don't listen or you disregard or you flat-out ignore what we suggest and do the opposite. Unfortunately (for you)  in an LOA forum, everybody is focused very much on maintaining or RAISING their OWN vibration. That's what we all come here to do. Not get dragged down further. You have been given ALL of the information needed to succeed. It's right in front of your eyes, but you won't actually implement any of the suggestions. That really ties our hands up buddy.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

7/11/2016 2:32 am  #229

You should download Pokemon go.   Maybe it will take your mind off things for awhile

7/11/2016 2:54 am  #230

Lol why is EVERYONE going crazy over that thing ๐Ÿ˜‚

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

Board footera