Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/08/2016 2:06 pm  #171

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

To add on the future always changes.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/08/2016 7:13 pm  #172

Sam wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

How can I be so sure that it's based on the energy at the time and not set in stone?

Because you're the creator of your reality.

Β 
πŸ‘†πŸΌ This

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/09/2016 12:34 am  #173

33 degree.

7/09/2016 11:56 am  #174

7/09/2016 4:23 pm  #175

Thank you guys. So much. I'm back to worrying. So I'm trying to keep my vibe up, or boost it again. Things seem incredibly 100% impossible and hopeless, but something inside is telling me not to give up. After all, I love her. I checked out those links and I will continue to try really really hard. I'd be really appreciative if you could help me out further. This crippling anxiety is beyond rough. Thank you so much! <3

7/09/2016 4:30 pm  #176

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thank you guys. So much. I'm back to worrying. So I'm trying to keep my vibe up, or boost it again. Things seem incredibly 100% impossible and hopeless, but something inside is telling me not to give up. After all, I love her. I checked out those links and I will continue to try really really hard. I'd be really appreciative if you could help me out further. This crippling anxiety is beyond rough. Thank you so much! <3

That part of you that is telling you not to give up is your Divine Self. It exists in all of us. I recommend you really try connecting with that part of yourself because it will help you in so many ways.

It will help you calm down and get rid of anxiety, it will raise your mood, improve memory, and you will begin to see that this "obstacle" is a limitation that YOU put on yourself. Then you will know she was always with you.

7/09/2016 4:32 pm  #177

Trying hard is never the way to go. Take it easy, light and fun. It's always about what feels a little better and trying hard feels not so good, at least not for me.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/09/2016 5:21 pm  #178

I HIGHLY recommend you watch this. I love watching his videos. https://youtu.be/UAl_0ccocJA

7/09/2016 11:44 pm  #179

Thanks guys. I read the links.

I sent her a snap of a thing I found (something she got me a long time ago..) she opened it 38 minutes ago. I updated my story long before... She didn't even look at it... she usually does.

I'm really starting to feel like this situation is impossible. It's like she REALLY wants nothing to do with me Pleaes help.

7/09/2016 11:46 pm  #180

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys. I read the links.

I sent her a snap of a thing I found (something she got me a long time ago..) she opened it 38 minutes ago. I updated my story long before... She didn't even look at it... she usually does.

I'm really starting to feel like this situation is impossible. It's like she REALLY wants nothing to do with me Pleaes help.

You need to give her space. Stop controlling the situation.

Board footera