Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/08/2016 9:32 am  #1

Day 12 He's Back

I am so Happy to share my success story . Day 12 and my ex sent me a texted and  said I am coming back is there enough room for me of course I am smiling from ear to ear I love this man so much and I will continue to participate in this group because I could not have manifested him back without the help from everyone in this group being so encouraging  and helping me . Wow for real 12 days the Law of Attraction works . Now I have to keep my relationship on the right track and I will continue to be happy and loving  and never go back to the way things were back when we didn't appreciate each other.

7/08/2016 9:46 am  #2

Re: Day 12 He's Back

Congratulations
Would love to know your Complete story ;)

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

7/08/2016 9:57 am  #3

My Complete Story

My ex cheated on me and I never really trusted him again so fight after fight . I got so jealous that I could barely sleep eat or anything . its crazy but he always said he loved me . Well anyway he packed his thing and left me on 6/9/2016---I was distraught and I didn't know what  to do  I was on youtube trying to figure out where I went wrong in the relationship so I realized after mediating daily and reading that I didn't love myself and I truly made him miserable I was overthinking everything. I purchased the Book 25 day Challenge by Veronica and I watched the video s to follow and I had very limited contact I think what helped me the most was that I started focusing more on me. I truly followed the book and video's day by day and it helped. I was sitting at my desk at work not feeling bad but I was wondering what was going on because on Tuesday night we almost made out and he left before we got to that level. I was just happy that he allowed it to get that far. Yesterday we didn't talk much and out of the Blue today he sent me the text message so now I am so excited to get home to  be with him .

7/08/2016 10:15 am  #4

Wow, that was quick. Congrats. Don't stop using LoA now. Practice so that you don't have to attract him back again but can focus on other amazing things you want to attract.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/08/2016 10:31 am  #5

It was quick and I will not stop using LOA he is going to be my husband and I will attract more wonderful things into my life. Positivity is amazing ....

Antonio's Wife

7/08/2016 11:29 am  #6

Like every other success story what helped was focusing on yourself. I always say this is KEY to manifesting.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/08/2016 12:37 pm  #7

Yay, this is great news! Congratulations lovely! 

7/09/2016 12:38 pm  #8

Wow congratulations !!!! So happy for you

7/10/2016 7:45 pm  #9

Thanks  for all the support and knowledge helping me with LOA truly focusing on me help. The past 2 days has been absolutely wonderful and Antonio is so attentive to me. I am going to continue to apply LOA for more  good things into my life as well as marriage to my  Handsome husband Antonio

Antonio's Wife

7/10/2016 7:52 pm  #10

I am so happy for you!!! Yes, its important to keep applying your knowledge of LOA so you can continue to manifest wonderful things in your life... I look forward to hearing about your marriage proposal soon  xox

Board footera