Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2016 11:55 pm  #1

I got msg from my ex

I just want to share this to all and sorry if my English is not good because English is my secound language.
My love broke up with me in MAY and after broke up I could see him twice and it was confused me because he act like I'm his gf.but he didn't tell me his feelings so I was thinking negative about it and it was so hard .we are not see each other since June and I was so sad and just wait him to contact me . So I've been try out loa and watching Veronica's video over and over again.
Yesterday I was in good place and I feel like I'm on the right path so I send the msg to the universe, if we still have chance to get back together pls show me a sign within 48h. And just let it go .after 3h later I got msg from my ex ! It wasn't a special msg but I thought omg ! This is a sign !! So I totally believe loa now. It works!! And I won a lottery too!! This is amazing !!

7/05/2016 2:37 am  #2

Re: I got msg from my ex

wonderful. share more

7/05/2016 8:49 am  #3

Mia007

I know where you ar coming from I am in a fresh break up as well almost a month and I have been on limited contact with my ex because we are still tied together financially, I have been manifesting him back and so far he still calls and when I answer I am so chipper. He will be coming home . Just as you Do everything you can to keep your spirits up and watch how he will just gravitate back to you.Β I can't wait to see your success story.

Give Thanks and watch how the universe reacts
Antonio's WifeΒ 

7/06/2016 3:46 am  #4

Antonio's wife

Thank you! And yes I'll continue to make myself happy. And I'm so happy to hear that you manifesting your love back too. I can't wait to hear more success story from you too !!

7/07/2016 12:19 pm  #5

Update!
So I've been doing this morning and night.
1. In the morning I felt like today was good day and I thank everything I have now .
2. In the night I write down everything I feel thankful for today and I also thankful to my love at least 10 things he have done for me.

So today I got msg from ex again and  he texted me more than Last time .
And the night , he texted me again and asked me how was my day ( he hadn't asked me these thing ever For over a month ) and he called me !!! We talk on the phone for 3h!!!! and it was so nice and we had fun !!! I even  tried  to end the call cuz it was late but he sounded like want to talk more so I did . And after we finished call he still msg me .
I can't believe it cuz he never calles me (initiate to ) over 2month . And I was waited for this moment sooooo long!!
I'm was already in a happy place so I felt more happy . Low of attraction is works .. When timing and if you r in right place ( feelings) it will come to you !!!!!!!!

7/07/2016 2:09 pm  #6

This is wonderful, so pleased for you!!! I like the idea of thanking your love at night for all the wonderful things they do for you!

Love is all

7/07/2016 2:33 pm  #7

Susiewoo

Thank you !!!! I still can't believe !
I hope everybody gets their wish to come too !!!

7/08/2016 11:18 am  #8

Yay!!! So happy for you
Β 

This will be a success story!!!

7/08/2016 12:50 pm  #9

Thank you !

7/15/2016 12:21 pm  #10

Update 2
These days I manifested everything I focus on. Good and bad. I get texts everyday now and this week he called me again.
Last night I was sending my mental message to my love. I was concentrate and feel him besides me and feel every little thing about him. During that time I cried too cuz I was so happy that I could feel him . And said pls call me. And that happen few hours later.
But Today I was so down . I was in bad and negative place and sending bad vibration too. I was struggle to release it. But I changed my thoughts and listening to some meditation music. Also send text to him as well. And I could talk to him again. I was so happy and feel safe. He even mentioned me that lets hang out soon. I haven't seeing him over a month and he never said wants to hangout with me but now he does ! I am so happy. Really when you focus on something you want it works. And the key is to be just surround the happy place by yourself.
Now I feel more that I can get back with him.

Board footera