Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2016 4:05 pm  #151

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

And could that block/unblock thing just mean she likes me as a friend, and not hasure feelings towards me?

Those are questions formed from anxiety. You are overthiking. You need to remember YOUR worth. She does not judge that, only you do. So why not start asking yourself why you put yourself through all these trials of questions and error. You need to dig deep into yourself. You are only going to create resistance with these questions.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/06/2016 4:07 pm  #152

RollingRock33 wrote:

And could that block/unblock thing just mean she likes me as a friend, and not hasure feelings towards me?

Dude, you have to decide if you want to be an observer or a creator. You can't be both.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/06/2016 4:08 pm  #153

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Those are questions formed from anxiety. You are overthiking. You need to remember YOUR worth. She does not judge that, only you do. So why not start asking yourself why you put yourself through all these trials of questions and error. You need to dig deep into yourself. You are only going to create resistance with these questions.

You're right. I guess it just makes me nervous that she might actually be telling the truth that she has no feelings for me. But again I personally wouldn't do that whole block / unblocked thing for just a friend. They would have to be more than a friend for me to not give up on them after messing up so many times

7/06/2016 4:30 pm  #154

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

You're right. I guess it just makes me nervous that she might actually be telling the truth that she has no feelings for me. But again I personally wouldn't do that whole block / unblocked thing for just a friend. They would have to be more than a friend for me to not give up on them after messing up so many times

Here is what I feel would be a good starter to help you with your anxiety. Whenever you have a question write it down. Then write down what is making you feel uneasy that you ask that question. Then scribble all of that out and write what you really want underneath. This teaches you to acknowledge your fears, but also gets you into the habit of focusing on what you do want. Through that you create positive thoughts. I HIGHLY recommend it.

7/06/2016 9:21 pm  #155

so she completely disregarded the friends thing. And she's back to saying that she likes the way things are and she does not want me in her life. I let her know how much I'm hurting in great detail without sounding needy. But she's being really cold, and she doesn't even seem to care that I'm in pain. So if this is all happening and she apparently does not care about me then why did she add me back on to Snapchat?

7/06/2016 9:23 pm  #156

RollingRock33 wrote:

so she completely disregarded the friends thing. And she's back to saying that she likes the way things are and she does not want me in her life. I let her know how much I'm hurting in great detail without sounding needy. But she's being really cold, and she doesn't even seem to care that I'm in pain. So if this is all happening and she apparently does not care about me then why did she add me back on to Snapchat?

Didn't you tell her that you were going to leave her alone before she blocked you?

7/06/2016 9:24 pm  #157

I remember you telling her you were going to leave her be, then she misunderstood something, then blocked you. She probably unblocked because she thought you would keep to her word.

7/06/2016 9:31 pm  #158

But why would she do that, even still, if she wants me out of her life? I can't see her unblocking me because I "wouldn't contact her until a month from now", which is my birthday. I told her, I'd leave her be until my birthday. But she still said she didn't want anything to do with me, and she wanted me out of her life. So even so, if that's really what she wanted, why would she unblock me and readd me, too?

After I told her "I'll leave you be until my birthday next month" (paraphrasing that quote btw) - this was AFTER she said she wanted me out of her life, etc. - then randomly, she unblocked me and added me again, after stating pridefully, that she wanted nothing to do with me and wanted me out of her life. And when I reached out after she unblocked me, she still said "everything is fine the way it is, I'm fine with it", "I don't want you in my life", etc. Same thing she said before she unblocked me. So why did she unblock me, unless she's got some feelings for me? It doesn't make any sense, really...

Last edited by RollingRock33 (7/06/2016 9:35 pm)

7/06/2016 9:35 pm  #159

RollingRock33 wrote:

But why would she do that, even still, if she wants me out of her life? I can't see her unblocking me because I "wouldn't contact her until a month from now", which is my birthday. I told her, I'd leave her be until my birthday. But she still said she didn't want anything to do with me, and she wanted me out of her life. So even so, if that's really what she wanted, why would she unblock me and readd me, too?

I don't know her, so I would not know her intentions. What I do know is she wants space, so you should respect that. She may say for good, but she is heated right now. She needs you far away from her right now because like yourself she needs to sort herself out. That much I can understand because that is common sense.

7/06/2016 9:39 pm  #160

happyinlove wrote:

I am trying to put this as nicely as possible. Why are you questioning something you wanted? I mean did you want to be blocked? See loa was working for ya and you are like no let me figure this out. Dude also do not tell her what you plan to do. She doesn't need to know that any of it. Just follow what EVERYONE has told you. Why keep asking why she did this and that you are focusing on the wrong thing doing that.

Honestly, because I'm still trying to figure out how she feels about me, if I have a chance, etc. I want to know that I have that chance, because uncertainty makes me so worried in this scenario. I want to Β increase my vibe, etc., and knowing if I've got that chance, if she still has feelings for me would help... It would help my mood, and the manifestation process. Up until a few minutes ago I was feeling on top of the world.

Her actions are so... odd. I can follow what everyone has told me, I just don't understand why she'd unblock me if she wants me out of her life. It's odd as **** o.o

Last edited by RollingRock33 (7/06/2016 9:40 pm)

Board footera