Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2016 9:25 am  #141

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

happyinlove wrote:

Its funny because that is what I was thinking yesterday. Proof that loa works yes?

I guess so?

And thanks HH!!

SO, just because I'm that person, you all think she must have feelings somewhere if she did this, yes? (I know "it doesnt matter because you create it, RR!", but id like opinions)

7/06/2016 9:35 am  #142

RollingRock33 wrote:

happyinlove wrote:

Its funny because that is what I was thinking yesterday. Proof that loa works yes?

I guess so?

And thanks HH!!

SO, just because I'm that person, you all think she must have feelings somewhere if she did this, yes? (I know "it doesnt matter because you create it, RR!", but id like opinions)

Yes, but now it is time to turn tables and focus on what you want out of this. You want a relationship then you need to learn how to feel good without her approval. Wow both her and yourself.

Last edited by holistichealing (7/06/2016 9:41 am)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/06/2016 2:20 pm  #143

You're totally right guys. Funny thing, after she added me back I talk to her and she said she's fine with the way things are now, and she likes having me out of her life. Why would she say that if she just added me back on Snapchat? LOL. That must be some form of her playing a game. Anyway you guys are right comma I really need to find my own source of Happiness Within Myself. I just hope she'll come back.

7/06/2016 2:24 pm  #144

RollingRock33 wrote:

You're totally right guys. Funny thing, after she added me back I talk to her and she said she's fine with the way things are now, and she likes having me out of her life. Why would she say that if she just added me back on Snapchat? LOL. That must be some form of her playing a game. Anyway you guys are right comma I really need to find my own source of Happiness Within Myself. I just hope she'll come back.

When you are happy with yourself, you will realize you never lost her because she was always in your heart. So I will tell you what she really means, she means she feels better focusing on herself instead of putting all of her focus on you and feeling worthless. So you should do the same, eventually you will see your true worth on a spiritual level and understand the true essence of what you both share. It is a very beautiful thing sweet one.

7/06/2016 3:47 pm  #145

Thank you HH

Is there a way I can get her to be warmer toward me? JW. She's so cold lol.

7/06/2016 3:48 pm  #146

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thank you HH

Is there a way I can get her to be warmer toward me? JW. She's so cold lol.

Yeah, give her space. She is acting cold because she wants distance from you right now. People are only ever cold when they don't want to be bothered at the moment.

7/06/2016 3:49 pm  #147

So seriously take this time to focus on you. Everyone on here goes through it, I went through it and am telling you to just leave her be and focus on YOU.

Last edited by holistichealing (7/06/2016 3:50 pm)

7/06/2016 3:54 pm  #148

holistichealing wrote:

So seriously take this time to focus on you. Everyone on here goes through it, I went through it and am telling you to just leave her be and focus on YOU.

She wants distance even though she has feelings for me, somewhere?Β 
Weird.

Okay! So how long until I reach out? (I asked how she's doing, she replied, "Swell". So at least she's replying... that must mean something too...

7/06/2016 3:58 pm  #149

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

She wants distance even though she has feelings for me, somewhere?Β 
Weird.

Okay! So how long until I reach out? (I asked how she's doing, she replied, "Swell". So at least she's replying... that must mean something too...

You can have feelings for someone and still want distance. Sometimes you need distance to discover yourself, when your mind is wrapped around someone you cannot do that. So yeah. Only you know when to reach out. That is when she is no longer the center of your mind and you found ways to deal with anxiety.

7/06/2016 4:00 pm  #150

And could that block/unblock thing just mean she likes me as a friend, and not hasure feelings towards me?

Board footera