Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2016 4:40 pm  #11

Re: Random thoughts on signs and attracting someone (back)

Sanshi wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

I'm sort of confused as to what message this thread is trying to convey??

The thought I was trying to get across is that the "signs" you get are just an indicator how close or far your vibration is from the vibration you need to have in order to manifest your desire.
Β 

I completely understand.. But it seems as tho it may have caused more confusion.. Just from my perspective.

7/05/2016 4:57 pm  #12

iinikkii wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

I'm sort of confused as to what message this thread is trying to convey??

The thought I was trying to get across is that the "signs" you get are just an indicator how close or far your vibration is from the vibration you need to have in order to manifest your desire.
Β 

I completely understand.. But it seems as tho it may have caused more confusion.. Just from my perspective.

Yeah, thanks for the information. And what should I do now in your opinion?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/05/2016 5:03 pm  #13

Sanshi wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Β 

That wasn't a bash towards you.. AT ALL.. it just seems as though instead of people commenting with their opinions, instead it has changed to ppl pretty much saying this doesn't or hasn't worked for them .. Idk.. What do I know

7/05/2016 5:09 pm  #14

iinikkii wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

That wasn't a bash towards you.. AT ALL.. it just seems as though instead of people commenting with their opinions, instead it has changed to ppl pretty much saying this doesn't or hasn't worked for them .. Idk.. What do I know

Yes, I agree that I didn't really get opinions on my thoughts here and I still would love to hear some. What's about you sharing yours for example?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/05/2016 5:10 pm  #15

AND aside from that it seems it has more so become a big question of IF this is really possible. Idk.. I'm sorry for saying anything.. Maybe cherished and/or Veronica can explain all this in a way that is understandable

7/05/2016 5:16 pm  #16

iinikkii wrote:

AND aside from that it seems it has more so become a big question of IF this is really possible. Idk.. I'm sorry for saying anything.. Maybe cherished and/or Veronica can explain all this in a way that is understandable

I personally think that's possible in 100% of the cases, but I can't prove it and no one can prove the opposite. So everyone has to choose what to believe and there are many people that are not comfortable with the thought that we don't have free will. Go for what feels right for you. I have a strong negative emotional response when I think that's impossible, so it's not my truth but I also really don't care if I have free will or not. However, you seem to need constant reinforcement from outside that it's possible. Maybe that's something you should work on. If you doubt that's possible, that will be your experience.

7/05/2016 5:17 pm  #17

Sanshi wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Yes, I agree that I didn't really get opinions on my thoughts here and I still would love to hear some. What's about you sharing yours for example?

Honestly I really don't much of an opinion either way. I do know that I don't look for signs. Have I ever noticed something that reminded me of him, or had any correlation with him? YES absolutely.. But I don't really pay it much mind, bc I'm not interested in signs. The only sign I'm interested in is HIM

7/05/2016 5:21 pm  #18

iinikkii wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

Honestly I really don't much of an opinion either way. I do know that I don't look for signs. Have I ever noticed something that reminded me of him, or had any correlation with him? YES absolutely.. But I don't really pay it much mind, bc I'm not interested in signs. The only sign I'm interested in is HIM

I don't look for signs either, but if someone would give me a tool that would show me where I am in relationship to being with my guy, I would take it. And maybe "signs" are that tool, we just never saw it that way.

7/05/2016 6:27 pm  #19

Sanshi wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

I personally think that's possible in 100% of the cases, but I can't prove it and no one can prove the opposite. So everyone has to choose what to believe and there are many people that are not comfortable with the thought that we don't have free will. Go for what feels right for you. I have a strong negative emotional response when I think that's impossible, so it's not my truth but I also really don't care if I have free will or not. However, you seem to need constant reinforcement from outside that it's possible. Maybe that's something you should work on. If you doubt that's possible, that will be your experience.

It's not a need for reinforcement in this scenario, I was just making my observation. I don't think signs have anything to do with attracting anything. I think they are things we are aware of and focus on ( bc get real, you see a car that looks like your guys, and you focus on it) and so since there is no resistance to that kind of car, you see more of that kind of car. I don't think it has any reference to whether or not the guy is coming back

7/05/2016 6:37 pm  #20

This is an interesting topic and one that I don't think anyone will ever truly know the answer to, but my opinion is similiar to Sanshi's.. I believe signs appear because of the current vibration you are holding, if we are thinking about our desire then we will be holding a certain vibration and things will manifest to reflect it, but the fact that sometimes we can see a lot of signs yet not have our desire fulfilled is indicative that signs don't always guarantee the desire will be fulfilled. Its down to you to do the work to keep the momentum going.

So personally I would say that signs are a manifestation of your current vibration and that you are obviously a vibrational match to some level but not enough to receive your desire completely fulfilled yet.

Ultimately, its whatever interpretation that resonates with you. The way I see it, they both work well:

If you believe signs are there to show you where you are vibrationally, then its good because you'll know what to work on and you're on the right track.

If you believe that signs mean your desire will be fulfilled, then great because its easier to get into and stay in alignment with that feeling !

Board footera