Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2016 11:31 pm  #121

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

How do i do that without worrying about her or what she feels for me?

Stop thinking about her. Focus on something neutral. Going into a neutral state is easier than a happy one because there are no emotions attached. Think up a math equation or something of the sort.

Okay. I can do this... but how do i hold onto that thought and stop her from grttimg. In?

It is called habit and practice. Do this every single time, right now she may creep in. But if you stay dedicated things will change. Take that from someone who suffers from a severe case of anxiety that even negative energy makes me anxious.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/04/2016 11:34 pm  #122

7/05/2016 3:32 pm  #123

Having a lot of trouble staying positive today. Help? Im fearing all the nagtives

7/05/2016 3:54 pm  #124

Copied from an earlier post 

"Don't bother with her right now. How about you just be happy with what you are doing right now? Live in your moment not hers."

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/05/2016 3:56 pm  #125

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Copied from an earlier post 

"Don't bother with her right now. How about you just be happy with what you are doing right now? Live in your moment not hers."

Okay, but how do I do that? It is incredibly easier said than done.

7/05/2016 4:01 pm  #126

Look, I don't have the guy I want.  

But I do have - a very challenging job that keeps me busy (which I am still learning), plenty of friends I love being with and doing things with, research, a course I am doing, things I watch on TV/books I read when I am not out, Zumba and other classes, just for starters.  These are things I do independent of any man. 

Surely you have similar things in your life that are worthwhile, that are nothing to do with her?  It is becoming a little bit obsessive and unhealthy.  You just have to try and keep on trying.  Do something that takes your mind off this girl. Nobody can wave a magic wand, and until you take the first step and focus on SOMETHING ELSE and keep on doing it you won't change your thoughts. 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/05/2016 4:02 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/05/2016 4:29 pm  #127

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

But I do have - a very challenging job that keeps me busy (which I am still learning), plenty of friends I love being with and doing things with, research, a course I am doing, things I watch on TV/books I read when I am not out, Zumba and other classes, just for starters.  These are things I do independent of any man. 

Surely you have similar things in your life that are worthwhile, that are nothing to do with her?  It is becoming a little bit obsessive and unhealthy.  You just have to try and keep on trying.  Do something that takes your mind off this girl. Nobody can wave a magic wand, and until you take the first step and focus on SOMETHING ELSE and keep on doing it you won't change your thoughts. 

I don't have anything else to really focus on... When I'm at work, I still have that knot in my stomach and I to the point, where, at work, despite what I'm doing and how hard I'm working, I almost can't deal because of it. She's still on my mind. 

7/05/2016 6:28 pm  #128

RollingRock33 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I don't have anything else to really focus on... When I'm at work, I still have that knot in my stomach and I to the point, where, at work, despite what I'm doing and how hard I'm working, I almost can't deal because of it. She's still on my mind. 

You are not supposed to ever fight anxiety. You need to listen to the fear and comfort it. Tell it why everything will be okay, it always works. It is only there looking out for you, so you need to calm it down.

Last edited by holistichealing (7/05/2016 6:30 pm)

7/05/2016 6:32 pm  #129

Also, YOU sir need a change of environment.

7/05/2016 7:05 pm  #130

holistichealing wrote:

Also, YOU sir need a change of environment.

How might one accomplish such a task?

Board footera