Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2016 6:03 pm  #111

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

But guys, its MY reality, isnt it? She loves me right? She can come here via attraction and everything will be great...? I really want to spend july 4th with her watching fireworks

It's not a Pot Noodle, stir and add water - it won't be instant! Β It's going to take time, I reckon.

Made me laugh.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/04/2016 10:49 pm  #112

Drunk and about to break nc after 4 or 5 days. Not only did she readd me on her snapchat but she looks like she's so halpy wkthout me.

Help me boost my vibe? Please?
I gotta stop looking at her stuff. Maybe she's doing to to get to me.

7/04/2016 11:19 pm  #113

RollingRock33 wrote:

Drunk and about to break nc after 4 or 5 days. Not only did she readd me on her snapchat but she looks like she's so halpy wkthout me.

Let me know when you are sober.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/04/2016 11:21 pm  #114

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Pretty damn already sober. She uploaded a snao just now of her "sexually dancing". Im sure that was to tempt me but i dont know. I really want to be positive about everything.

7/04/2016 11:22 pm  #115

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Pretty damn already sober. She uploaded a snao just now of her "sexually dancing". Im sure that was to tempt me but i dont know. I really want to be positive about everything.

Don't bother with her right now. How about you just be happy with what you are doing right now? Live in your moment not hers.

7/04/2016 11:25 pm  #116

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Don't bother with her right now. How about you just be happy with what you are doing right now? Live in your moment not hers.

How do i do that without worrying about her or what she feels for me?

7/04/2016 11:26 pm  #117

I hate being this way but im literally about to go insane from this anxiety
Just WANT her back in my arms

7/04/2016 11:27 pm  #118

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Stop thinking about her. Focus on something neutral. Going into a neutral state is easier than a happy one because there are no emotions attached. Think up a math equation or something of the sort.

7/04/2016 11:29 pm  #119

RollingRock33 wrote:

I hate being this way but im literally about to go insane from this anxiety
Just WANT her back in my arms

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. You woke up and was breathing, so leave it all alone. Stop focusing on lack, and remember who the important one here is, you, not her. You can only control you.

7/04/2016 11:29 pm  #120

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Stop thinking about her. Focus on something neutral. Going into a neutral state is easier than a happy one because there are no emotions attached. Think up a math equation or something of the sort.

Okay. I can do this... but how do i hold onto that thought and stop her from grttimg. In?

Board footera