Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2016 6:19 pm  #1

I suppose I should introduce myself.

I have been creeping on this forum since Mid December. When I came across Veronica's videos. I have bought and re-read her ebook many times but have never attempted to make contact even though I have thought about it. I have been through up's and downs like any break up and healing. I work with my ex. I still do love her and miss her in many ways. But she had started dating another in late January. Really I just wanted to come and say thank you to all here. To let you know that your light and auras really do help those of us who have not registered and maybe to take that next step. I have finally hit a vibration hot streak high. For these past 4 days I have been soaring feelings wise. I wouldn't mind telling more of my story if there is a demand for it. But I will be present for future posts from here on out. Not standing in the cold wet rain looking at everyone by a warm blissful fire.

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

3/02/2016 6:26 pm  #2

Re: I suppose I should introduce myself.

We love creepers! Get in out of the cold and join the fun 😘 Welcome aboard, be prepared to FLY πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™‹

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/02/2016 6:55 pm  #3

Ah the wonderful and famous Cherished. /swoonΒ 

Yes, Cherished perfectly describes what you are by all who post here. You have an intoxicating vibration and just seeing your posts help lift us all. Β 

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

3/02/2016 6:56 pm  #4

Thoughtisform wrote:

Hello!!! We are all in the same boat, like a family, I've recently become a member and is the best think I've ever done, it's so reassuring knowing you have a load of friends behind you, pushing your vibrations higher and higher! So glad you've decided to become a part of the love here!

Thank you! I am very happy to take my place among you all as well. =)

3/02/2016 8:44 pm  #5

Have we met before? You sound familiar...

3/03/2016 3:37 am  #6

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Have we met before? You sound familiar...

Β 
Perhaps? Where would we have met?

7/04/2016 9:24 pm  #7

Hi you. Nice to meet you

My favorite game is solitaire card games
i like reading meaningful quotes,Β great quotes,Β jokes and riddlesΒ 
Β 

Board footera