Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2016 3:50 pm  #101

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

I signed up just to reply to this. You know why? After reading your post, "Dancing in the Moonlight" by Toploader played on the radio in my car while I was at the same area where I talked to my love last time.

Amazed.

7/04/2016 3:58 pm  #102

Manifestress wrote:

I signed up just to reply to this. You know why? After reading your post, "Dancing in the Moonlight" by Toploader played on the radio in my car while I was at the same area where I talked to my love last time.

Amazed.

Maybe we're all manifesting together

Im just sitting here, watching the view, meditating, pw-ing, and praying that on some crazy off chance, she'll shoe up here to see me.

7/04/2016 5:13 pm  #103

RollingRock33 wrote:

Manifestress wrote:

Amazed.

Im just sitting here, watching the view, meditating, pw-ing, and praying that on some crazy off chance, she'll shoe up here to see me.

I don't really think either of you are in the right place for that. Β You are constantly saying she hates you and never wants to see you again, and you both sound all over the place. Β So I would say you need a good break from each other to sort out your own lives. Β But that's just me.Β 
Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/04/2016 5:20 pm  #104

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Manifestress wrote:

Amazed.

I don't really think either of you are in the right place for that. Β You are constantly saying she hates you and never wants to see you again, and you both sound all over the place. Β So I would say you need a good break from each other to sort out your own lives. Β But that's just me.Β 
Β 

I second that.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/04/2016 5:30 pm  #105

But guys, its MY reality, isnt it? She loves me right? She can come here via attraction and everything will be great...? I really want to spend july 4th with her watching fireworks

7/04/2016 5:35 pm  #106

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

I do! Its relaxing.

It is good for anxiety, you should try being in nature often.

Thank you. Im parked in a lot around nature. Should i pray? PW?

Quiet your mind and do whatever makes you happy. Nature is perfect for meditation, PW is a form of that, so you can do that. Only when you feel calm and happy.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/04/2016 5:36 pm  #107

RollingRock33 wrote:

But guys, its MY reality, isnt it? She loves me right? She can come here via attraction and everything will be great...? I really want to spend july 4th with her watching fireworks

You should write an entry in which you did to make it feel more real then.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/04/2016 5:36 pm  #108

RollingRock33 wrote:

Yes, it's your reality. Yes, she is completely crazy about you, but it isn't enough to say that. You have emit this frequency without contradicting it all day long. And to be able to do that, it would be beneficial to step away from her for a while and focus only on yourself.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/04/2016 5:39 pm  #109

RollingRock33 wrote:

You're setting yourself up for disappointment and it will lower your vibe! Please don't do that. You can't just think a thought without TRULY believing it and have it show up that same day. You need momentum, days, weeks, months of unwavering faith. Please focus on nobody but yourself for a while. If you are asking any questions about wether she will show up or not, you don't have faith. Period.

7/04/2016 5:57 pm  #110

RollingRock33 wrote:

It's not a Pot Noodle, stir and add water - it won't be instant! Β It's going to take time, I reckon.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera