Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/02/2016 12:19 pm  #81

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys! I havent reached out to her nor am i going to. I wont view her "stories" either.

This is crazy. Why would someine who apparently wants me out of their life unblock me and add me back? Unless she does have feelings for me;)

Great, now get out there and soar high in the sky.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/02/2016 5:34 pm  #82

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys! I havent reached out to her nor am i going to. I wont view her "stories" either.

This is crazy. Why would someine who apparently wants me out of their life unblock me and add me back? Unless she does have feelings for me;)

It's more than just not getting in touch with her though, isn't it?  It's about what you do with yourself during that time.

Youre totally correct! Working on that as we speak

So the logical side of me is trying to find out why she'd unblock me? I cant think of any reason:0

7/02/2016 5:44 pm  #83

RollingRock33 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

It's more than just not getting in touch with her though, isn't it?  It's about what you do with yourself during that time.

So the logical side of me is trying to find out why she'd unblock me? I cant think of any reason:0

Don't even bother thinking about it.  Focus on yourself. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/02/2016 5:54 pm  #84

RollingRock33 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Use your logic for math, that's the only thing it is useful for.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/02/2016 6:59 pm  #85

RollingRock33 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Doesn't matter, just focus on yourself for now.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/03/2016 2:02 pm  #86

Kind of a down day. Doubting because i cant logically find a possibility that shed come back. I mean she has no feelings for me. I cant make her have feelings for me can i?

Advice would be so welcome, thank you!

Trying to stay positive!!

7/03/2016 2:18 pm  #87

What she says and does now doesn't matter because it's just a reflection of your past thoughts. So why do you continue to keep thinking them and looking for logic or reasoning? Use what is going on now as a lesson in regards to how your past thoughts haven't benefited you whatsoever.

7/03/2016 2:24 pm  #88

RollingRock33 wrote:

Kind of a down day. Doubting because i cant logically find a possibility that shed come back. I mean she has no feelings for me. I cant make her have feelings for me can i?

Did you even read my last post?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/03/2016 4:45 pm  #89

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Did you even read my last post?

Thanks em.

And yup.still low. Trying to stay positive though. Having trouble believing shes on her way, but trying hard to be out of this "current reality"

7/03/2016 5:12 pm  #90

RollingRock33 wrote:

And yup.still low. Trying to stay positive though. Having trouble believing shes on her way, but trying hard to be out of this "current reality"

Here's a thought - DON'T.  Don't try believing she's on her way.  (that doesn't mean she isn't but doesn't your brain need time out?)

Don't think about her.  Don't do techniques and visualisation.  Stop thinking about her, leave it alone, get on with your job or studies or whatever you do, your friends, whatever you do.  Take some time off it.  You will find a sense of relief, I am sure.  Make your "current reality" bloody brilliant.  

Come back to it later (attracting her back etc) when you feel better, feel different.  It won't change anything.  She's not going anywhere.  Aren't you knackered with it all?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera