Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2016 4:41 pm  #51

6/29/2016 4:41 pm  #52

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thank you so much!!!
Since she's so pissed at me right now, maybe it's even good for me to step back a bit.Β 

Do I just imagine her happy with me, and kind? How do I put my vibration in such a state? And how to I "act as if" for her to come back? Thank you!
Β 

No, she is not pissed at you. You are in a happy and healthy relationship, remember?

Let's travel in the year 2017. You and your girl are in a happy relationship for a while now. You have both completely forgotten the split up. How would you feel? THAT is the feeling you have to maintain. Live in the future emotionally so to speak. And don't ever contact her again. She will contact you as soon as you changed your "wanting my girl back desperately" vibe to the "in a happy relationship with my girl right now" vibe permanently.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/29/2016 5:00 pm  #53

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thank you so much!!!
Since she's so pissed at me right now, maybe it's even good for me to step back a bit.Β 

Do I just imagine her happy with me, and kind? How do I put my vibration in such a state? And how to I "act as if" for her to come back? Thank you!
Β 

No, she is not pissed at you. You are in a happy and healthy relationship, remember?

Let's travel in the year 2017. You and your girl are in a happy relationship for a while now. You have both completely forgotten the split up. How would you feel? THAT is the feeling you have to maintain. Live in the future emotionally so to speak. And don't ever contact her again. She will contact you as soon as you changed your "wanting my girl back desperately" vibe to the "in a happy relationship with my girl right now" vibe permanently.
Β 

You're right! Thank you! ;)

So how do I FEEL like I'm already there? I can feel within me, there are still some reservations stopping me from feeling like she's already mine

6/29/2016 5:05 pm  #54

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thank you so much!!!

Β 

Β 

So how do I FEEL like I'm already there? I can feel within me, there are still some reservations stopping me from feeling like she's already mine

So focus on healing that part of you first before feeling as if. You cannot feel as if otherwise.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/29/2016 5:09 pm  #55

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thank you so much!!!

Β 

Β 

As I already said, you have to raise your vibration. I had a hard time feeling anything towards my guy too. After a while I decided to put him aside for a while and make my happiness the most important thing. My vibe raises and suddenly I felt joy, excitement, love when I thought about my guy. You don't have access to these feelings from your vibrational standpoint right now.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/29/2016 5:50 pm  #56

Thanks guys! So how do I go about healing, and whatnot?

6/29/2016 5:58 pm  #57

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys! So how do I go about healing, and whatnot?

http://www.mindfulmuscle.com/spiritual-healing-meditation/

6/29/2016 7:16 pm  #58

And my vibe is going down. Damnit.Β 

How can I stay hopeful? D:
I'm losing belief like a moron again. It's starting to feel hopelss again.Β 
Let me go to that link again, HH.

Last edited by RollingRock33 (6/29/2016 7:16 pm)

6/29/2016 7:32 pm  #59

6/29/2016 7:45 pm  #60

You're right. Here we go. I can do this. Damn psychic tripping me up haha

Board footera