Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2016 4:14 pm  #41

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys. I know I have to work on myself and get myself into alignment before I even think about a relationship. But just the fact that my girl tells me she's not physically or emotionally attracted to me she can't see myself being with me two hands that she is so damn sure she'll never be with me makes me a little less hopeful... But you guys think I can still get her back? If you do, then I know I can too.

Many people have said it over and over again: It doesn't matter what is now. Couples split and get back together all the time.
How can she be attracted to you right now? You are pathetic (sorry but it is the truth right now). You have to change something in the inside that you can radiate it on the outside. She will think you are ******* hot, believe me. But you have to do the work first and the work is: See your own worth, make yourself the most important person in your life, understand that her behaviour and what she is saying right now is just a reflection of your thoughts, raise your vibration, ignore everything you don't like about your now reality and create a new happy story in your head, feel it and hold it for a while. That's it.

You are a HUNDRED percent correct! Now i just need to find a way to act as if (which i have trouble with) and keeping a high vibration knowing its on its way.
Im not marrying a blonde petite girl. She said that girl is incredibly sweet and very cute. I dont care. I wont allow it! Thats not MY life. Im a creator and I WANT MY GIRL BACK.

And HH thank you so much!!

Ps. Is there a way i can get this ability to talk with spirits or whatever she did to become psychic? She said she was "born with the ability" but also said it "finally came to her when she turned 40"

The expression "acting as if" always confused me. I felt like I was supposed to go hand in hand on the street with my imaginary boyfriend. It gets odd the moment I try to kiss him at the latest. I think "feeling as if" is much more accurate. I would really recommend that you work on your vibration first. Hear happy music, do everything you love, avoid negative people, avoid news or other negative stuff and avoid negative thoughts. When you catch yourself thinking about something negative, stop immediatelly. When you are in a higher vibration it gets much easier to feel as if. For me, the Abraham approach works very well: I know that there is this vortex (vibrational reality) in which I am with my guy. I can't see it (yet), I can't touch it (yet) BUT I can feel it right now and that's the proof that it's really there. If you can get to the place where you are so satisfied with having this feelings that you don't longer need her back, because you feel that you already have her, and if you can hold that for maybe two weeks or a month at the most, she will be there in all her physicality.

Yeah, that's the spirit! It's your reality. You decide! In the psychic's reality you can be with that other girl, but not in yours.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/29/2016 4:17 pm  #42

RollingRock33 wrote:

She also said no matter what I do she won't come back. But that's all on my vibration there right? So when she said "no matter what I do", that doesn't take into account when shifting to a new vibration, yeah?

We have this buffer of time. Most thoughts don't manifest instantly and I remember you writing very often that your case it hopless. The psychic only mirrors your thoughts and feelings of the past, that's all. She is a part of your reflection as well - like your girl and her words. Nothing in the physical reality matters, absolutely nothing. You can change it all.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/29/2016 4:19 pm  #43

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

She also said no matter what I do she won't come back. But that's all on my vibration there right? So when she said "no matter what I do", that doesn't take into account when shifting to a new vibration, yeah?

She means in the physical reality. If you began and plead and whatnot. That is what she is referring to. Now to want such a gift, did she read tarot cards or did she just tell you things verbally? How exactly did she read your fortune?

Thank you! It was verbally, in a room. Every time, she'd shut her eyes. But I tried tricking her, asking "what kind of guy will my sister marry"? My sister is already married... but she described her husband to a tee. Body build, hairstyle/shape, how he's quiet, personality, etc. I found that interesting. So I'm convinced she's telling the truth.

Speaking of which, my girl just told me to "**** off. Never call me ever again." after I told her, "I'm sorry for putting you through everything. You deserve much better... I'll give you space." - So it's safe to assume she's pissed, huh? I can change that though. I know I can. Space. LoA. I got this.

6/29/2016 4:20 pm  #44

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

We have this buffer of time. Most thoughts don't manifest instantly and I remember you writing very often that your case it hopless. The psychic only mirrors your thoughts and feelings of the past, that's all. She is a part of your reflection as well - like your girl and her words. Nothing in the physical reality matters, absolutely nothing. You can change it all.

Thank you so much!!!
Since she's so pissed at me right now, maybe it's even good for me to step back a bit.ย 

Do I just imagine her happy with me, and kind? How do I put my vibration in such a state? And how to I "act as if" for her to come back? Thank you!
ย 

6/29/2016 4:21 pm  #45

Space. LoA. I got this.

Are you 100% sure on that?ย 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/29/2016 4:24 pm  #46

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

She means in the physical reality. If you began and plead and whatnot. That is what she is referring to. Now to want such a gift, did she read tarot cards or did she just tell you things verbally? How exactly did she read your fortune?

Thank you! It was verbally, in a room. Every time, she'd shut her eyes. But I tried tricking her, asking "what kind of guy will my sister marry"? My sister is already married... but she described her husband to a tee. Body build, hairstyle/shape, how he's quiet, personality, etc. I found that interesting. So I'm convinced she's telling the truth.

Speaking of which, my girl just told me to "**** off. Never call me ever again." after I told her, "I'm sorry for putting you through everything. You deserve much better... I'll give you space." - So it's safe to assume she's pissed, huh? I can change that though. I know I can. Space. LoA. I got this.

You should look up how to communicate with spirits and find books in a library. My library has one, just cannot remember the title momentarily. Yes, as I said before she is just heated with you, so leave her alone. Also, I kinda laughed at it because she reminds me of a female version of who my beloved used to be. So it is funny to see that character again. I am sure she is really sweet though.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/29/2016 4:25 pm  #47

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Space. LoA. I got this.

Are you 100% sure on that?ย 

HAHAHAH! I literally laughed out loud!!

This time? I certainly hope so ;)
I'll just need to do things to keep me away, knowing she'll be back

6/29/2016 4:25 pm  #48

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

You should look up how to communicate with spirits and find books in a library. My library has one, just cannot remember the title momentarily. Yes, as I said before she is just heated with you, so leave her alone. Also, I kinda laughed at it because she reminds me of a female version of who my beloved used to be. So it is funny to see that character again. I am sure she is really sweet though.

Thank you!!ย 
When she wasย with me, she was the sweetest. I need to change my reality. I can do this. I can do this. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!! I'll probably need a lot of support from you all, if that's okay... but I'm sure i ย can do this! :O

Last edited by RollingRock33 (6/29/2016 4:26 pm)

6/29/2016 4:27 pm  #49

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thank you!!ย 
When she wasย with me, she was the sweetest. I need to change my reality. I can do this. I can do this. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!! I'll probably need a lot of support from you all, if that's okay... but I'm sure i ย can do this! :O

I think a great starter for you actually would be to learn how to access your spirit guide. Reason being is that their soul purpose is to guide you through your life.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/29/2016 4:37 pm  #50

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Thank you!!ย 

I think a great starter for you actually would be to learn how to access your spirit guide. Reason being is that their soul purpose is to guide you through your life.

Thank you! I've been trying to find things online about how to do that... but I'm stuck... do you know how to do this...?

Board footera