Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2016 10:54 am  #21

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

^ penis whip ftw lolΒ 

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe"Β 

6/29/2016 11:13 am  #22

Try doing meditations where you focus on the breath until you are completely focused. If you wander take deep breaths and focus again. It is natural for the mind to wander.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/29/2016 11:33 am  #23

holistichealing wrote:

Try doing meditations where you focus on the breath until you are completely focused. If you wander take deep breaths and focus again. It is natural for the mind to wander.

Thank you! So after everything shes said... how she says she has no feelings for me at all and theres no chance, im feelikg kind of doubtful again. I hope i can bring her back
What can i do to bring my vibe back up?

6/29/2016 12:26 pm  #24

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Thank you! So after everything shes said... how she says she has no feelings for me at all and theres no chance, im feelikg kind of doubtful again. I hope i can bring her back

I advise many to learn to quiet the mind. If you do the focus on breath daily, you will begin to notice your mind become silent and eventually your positive words will be more empowering and your belief will become stronger. Center all of that into your heart energy. You are at peace when you learn to silence your mind. What others say won't affect you because you are aware of the power you hold.

6/29/2016 1:18 pm  #25

RollingRock33 wrote:

Surely you must realise that it's emotionally exhausting and physically draining flip-flopping like this all the time? There naturally comes a point where you just have to step back and work on yourself now.

It seems like a paradox to say 'work on yourself' and 'leave it' but that's just how LoA works – once she senses you're in a vibrational place – whether it's weeks or months – that's when she'll come back. The only work you need to do is on yourself, not on fixing your relationship. Lots of people have proved this on this board alone. But this emotional turmoil you're putting yourself through just isn't doing you any good for a) your mental health or b) your manifesting.

Last edited by pectinase (6/29/2016 1:18 pm)

6/29/2016 2:19 pm  #26

So I decided to go see a psychic, high vibe and everything.Β 

She described things about my family to a tee. And then said my girl is ABSOLUTELY not coming back. No chance at all.Β 

I don't want to believe this.Β 

6/29/2016 2:32 pm  #27

RollingRock33 wrote:

She described things about my family to a tee. And then said my girl is ABSOLUTELY not coming back. No chance at all.Β 

I'm not very surprised. The psychic is reading your vibe and your vibe at the moment is far from getting her back. You have to work on yourself! There is no other way to get her back. Please, understand this and at least give us the feeling that you are trying to do the work.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/29/2016 2:40 pm  #28

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

I'm not very surprised. The psychic is reading your vibe and your vibe at the moment is far from getting her back. You have to work on yourself! There is no other way to get her back. Please, understand this and at least give us the feeling that you are trying to do the work.
Β 

At the time of the reading my vibe was very very high and I was not only hopeful, but convinced that my girls coming back. The psychic ended up telling me that I would marry a shorter petite blonde girl. My girl matches nothing of that description. So where is she getting this other girl from?

6/29/2016 2:52 pm  #29

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Β 

At the time of the reading my vibe was very very high and I was not only hopeful, but convinced that my girls coming back. The psychic ended up telling me that I would marry a shorter petite blonde girl. My girl matches nothing of that description. So where is she getting this other girl from?

I had a friend being told by a Psychic he was going to marry me, only because we had good chemistry. BUT I am not with him, I am with my beloved. You can be in a high vibration for a day and still get bad results only because you have not reach your true potential or she would be with you right now. But yes, you should really shift your focus on yourself because YOU are getting in your own way of being with her.

6/29/2016 2:54 pm  #30

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Β 

Okay, let me put it differently. She read your current point of attraction. Being in a positive mood for one day isn't enough. You have to hold it for a while, so that your point of attraction can shift. And being convinced that she is coming back is fine, but knowing that she is already back and you are in a happy relationship with her NOW would be even better.
I have no clue where the idea of the other girl comes from. Maybe she just imagined it?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera