Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2016 10:15 pm  #11

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

"Kyle, I'm not going to be in a relationship with you!!!"

Yay. Now what? She seems pretty set on that... But I don't want to give up... What do I do?
Thanks! Trying hard to stay positive and believe that she'll come back, but reality seems to want to push that back a bit.

"Reality" takes a bit long to catch with what exists within. So even though it may seem otherwise, remind yourself that it is already being worked on to align with you.

Even though she tells me, "Dude. There is NO chance!! You need to ******* move on already!!"

Our inner reality works faster than the outer. I dealt with this myself and look where I am now. I am with my beloved and you know what? It helped me dive into my spirituality because I began to understand the essence of energy. You are no special case, yeah she says all this now, but if you leave her be, let anything she says slide and just live from within it will surely come. You should work on your heart chakra, that is the purest way to manifest and it heals at the same time.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/28/2016 10:19 pm  #12

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

"Reality" takes a bit long to catch with what exists within. So even though it may seem otherwise, remind yourself that it is already being worked on to align with you.

Even though she tells me, "Dude. There is NO chance!! You need to ******* move on already!!"

Our inner reality works faster than the outer. I dealt with this myself and look where I am now. I am with my beloved and you know what? It helped me dive into my spirituality because I began to understand the essence of energy. You are no special case, yeah she says all this now, but if you leave her be, let anything she says slide and just live from within it will surely come. You should work on your heart chakra, that is the purest way to manifest and it heals at the same time.

Thank you so much! She wants to move soon to another country (she's from another country originally so it's very likely to happen) - with the way things are now, I can't see her coming back, logically. But if I keep believing she's mine and coming back, she will?

I gotta find some way to not take so much stock in her words... she definitely means what she's saying... Was your situation as "hopeless" as mine? I could use some advice Thank you!

6/28/2016 10:28 pm  #13

My beloved wanted to move back to Mexico, as he is a second class citizen in my country. He felt like there were no opportunities here for him, pretty much limiting his potential. I freaked out at first, but then moved away from it. Looked into my fear of abandonment and surrendered. Stopped this feeling of control and just worked on my inner reality.

I can feel his presence with me always even now. I work concisely on my heart energy because whenever I am in that state of love, I can connect with him more strongly and I know he is staying in alignment with me. This journey taught me that physical reality only serves you to live in present time and enjoy every moment. But we need to remember everything is energy and thus I began learning the importance of spiritual connection.

I don't seek his comfort because he is always with me in spirit. I can sense him falling into the spiritual path too. I focus solely on the spiritual connection and communicating with him that way because that is where the vibration exists. That is how you know you are on the right track. But the heart energy helps you access that point.

Last edited by holistichealing (6/28/2016 10:41 pm)

6/28/2016 10:33 pm  #14

holistichealing wrote:

My beloved wanted to move back to Mexico, as he is a second class citizen in my country. He felt like there were no opportunities here for him, pretty much limiting his potential. I freaked out at first, but then moved away from it. Looked into my fear of abandonment and surrendered. Stopped this feeling of control and just worked on my nunnery reality.

I can feel his presence with me always even now. I work concisely on my heart energy because whenever I am in that state of love, I can connect with him more strongly and I know he is staying in alignment with me. This journey taught me that physical reality only serves you to live in present time and enjoy every moment. But we need to remember everything is energy and thus I began learning the importance of spiritual connection.

I don't seek his comfort because he is always with me in spirit. I can sense him falling into the spiritual path too. I focus solely on the spiritual connection and communicating with him that way because that is where the vibration exists. That is how you know you are on the right track. But the heart energy helps you access that point.

Okay, thank you! I'm so happy things worked out for you! Do you think if I give my girl(friend) space, she'll reach out eventually and come back? Despite how strongly she feels otherwise?
I'm not crying right now. I'm a little scared... but I'm more... emotionally-calm. Like a lack of anxiety and I have no idea why. I'm an incredibly anxious guy by nature...

Oh and how do i work on my heart chakra?
I feel so calm right now. Like despite this seemingly-hopeless situation, i feel like she'll come back and i dont know why... whats the reason for this...?

Last edited by RollingRock33 (6/28/2016 10:44 pm)

6/28/2016 10:47 pm  #15

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

My beloved wanted to move back to Mexico, as he is a second class citizen in my country. He felt like there were no opportunities here for him, pretty much limiting his potential. I freaked out at first, but then moved away from it. Looked into my fear of abandonment and surrendered. Stopped this feeling of control and just worked on my nunnery reality.

Okay, thank you! I'm so happy things worked out for you! Do you think if I give my girl(friend) space, she'll reach out eventually and come back? Despite how strongly she feels otherwise?
I'm not crying right now. I'm a little scared... but I'm more... emotionally-calm. Like a lack of anxiety and I have no idea why. I'm an incredibly anxious guy by nature...

Space is the highest epidemic in learning to connect with them on a spiritual level. It's not will she come back, it is more are you willing to learn the true value of your relationship? That as physical as it seems relationships are based around spiritual energy? Are you willing to connect with her in that form, sending her loving energy and communicating with her through Lanie's method?

Love conquer's all, so if you put your complete faith and trust in it, it will work in your favor. She will return, if you work on your heart energy. That includes sending the loving energy in your direction too, it empowers your belief and strengthen' your manifesting energy. You are calmer because your Divine Self is more present and knows all will be well. Especially with what I just said.

6/28/2016 10:47 pm  #16

Why did u reach out to her AGAIN?!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

6/28/2016 10:52 pm  #17

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Space is the highest epidemic in learning to connect with them on a spiritual level. It's not will she come back, it is more are you willing to learn the true value of your relationship? That as physical as it seems relationships are based around spiritual energy? Are you willing to connect with her in that form, sending her loving energy and communicating with her through Lanie's method?

Love conquer's all, so if you put your complete faith and trust in it, it will work in your favor. She will return, if you work on your heart energy. That includes sending the loving energy in your direction too, it empowers your belief and strengthen' your manifesting energy. You are calmer because your Divine Self is more present and knows all will be well. Especially with what I just said.

Thank you so much!! Im hopeful

And Cherished, long story
But its okay! She'll be back with me.

6/28/2016 10:56 pm  #18

Yes, I highly emphasize working on heart energy. It restores balance within yourself, between ego and spirit. Making it more clear as to what to do and you really learn what self love is then. I have been emplored by this spiritual journey, it means more to me than reuniting with my darling because it is what brought me to where I am now.

6/28/2016 10:57 pm  #19

Awesome!  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

6/28/2016 11:40 pm  #20

holistichealing wrote:

Yes, I highly emphasize working on heart energy. It restores balance within yourself, between ego and spirit. Making it more clear as to what to do and you really learn what self love is then. I have been emplored by this spiritual journey, it means more to me than reuniting with my darling because it is what brought me to where I am now.

Thank you!

And thanks Cherished!! Now to try some PW on her;) ... (penis whip...? LOL)

I just (for the final time) deactivated facebook and said to myself "shes going to be the first one on there" (you know the thing that says "X will miss you!". And out of all 500 friends, she was indeed the first. Gave me some hope.

Any fun tips or alterations you guys do for PW? I find it challenging to stay focused sometimes

Board footera