Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2016 4:37 pm  #1

The last stage of my journey

I never started a journey thread, because I never felt emotionally in the position to really attract someone back. So my journey until last month was more a journey of learning and raising my vibration. But that has changend now. I have a much broader understanding of Law of Attraction and I know what's important. My vibe is much higher than for a huge part of my life. I'm ready to apply my knowledge on a daily basis now.
The reason why I chose the title is because I know that, when you do everything right, manifestations happen fast. I found that I manifest everything in a day as long as I don't hold any resistance. I feel that something will happen within the next month, if I'm able to hold my vibe. And this thread should help me to do that. But I'm in no rush and enjoy the journey and all the good feelings on the journey.

I had the impulse to start this thread even though I don't really know where it will lead me. What is certain is that it will be a place full of positivity and love. Maybe I will write some random thoughts down. Let's see...

I know that I don't have to attract anything. My guy is already there, waiting for me in my vortex. The only one that's missing is me. So I don't have to do anything. I just have to REALise it. But what is much more important to me than my guy by now is my happiness. And for my happiness my biggest goal is to master LoA. So the guy is just a stopover. After that comes the cool stuff.
So my objectives are:

- Raising my vibration permanently
- Enjoying live as much as possible
- Continue to train my focus away from things I don't like to the things I DO like
- Loving myself, life, everything more

Feel free to comment IF it is positive. I'm really excited where this will lead me. <3

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/27/2016 7:14 pm  #2

Re: The last stage of my journey

Awesome Sanshi!! I look forward to hearing all about your successes  xox

6/27/2016 8:07 pm  #3

I am glad to have read this. The core aspect being your own happiness is spot on. I believe in your potential of being on the higher dimension planes.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/28/2016 2:00 pm  #4

PowerOfLove wrote:

About all of them? I hope this thread has no limit of posts. I manifested seeing a cat today - success! ;)

holistichealing wrote:

I am glad to have read this. The core aspect being your own happiness is spot on. I believe in your potential of being on the higher dimension planes.

It took me a while to really care about my happiness, but now I think it's really the most important thing, even without looking at the manifestation factor. I don't really understand what you mean by higher dimension planes but it sounds like a much higher vibration - so I will take it as a compliment, thank you. Do you know that you are my heroine? I was so incredible happy for you when you manifested your relationship. <3

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

6/28/2016 2:01 pm  #5

I love being in love.
I love how it makes it so easy to hold a high vibe.
I love how this vibe spreads in all other areas of life.
I love to feel loved.
I love to love.
I love the feeling of having a brand new relationship.
I love the excitement of getting to know each other more and more.
I love spending time with my guy.
I love that I can be silly and he still loves me.
I love to joke around with him.
I love lying in his arm and watching a movie.
I love to not really notice much of the movie because of him. ;D
I love how he makes my heart pound.
I love how easy it is to feel good around him.
I love kissing him.
I love having someone to play video games with.
I love to wake up in the morning and see him next to me.
I love to talk with him about anything.
I love being in nature with him.
I love to have someone who cares about me.
I love that I can only see the good things in him.
I love that I lie in my bed at night and have a hard time thinking about anything different than him.
I love knowing that someone is there for me.
I love to have someone who I can call in the middle of the night.
I love to have someone to go to events.
I love cuddling.
I love looking in his eyes.
I love having someone to cook for.
I love having someone who cooks for me.
I love eating with my guy.
I love spending the evening with him.
I love getting little gifts from him.
I love getting a text in the morning.
I love to be there for him when he needs me.
I love knowing that I'm the only one for him.
I love walking through town hand in hand.
I love how exciting every date is.
I love how I look forward to see him again.
I love how I appreciate every single minute with him.
I love how easy it is to be happy around him.
I love to feel that he loves me.
I love how well he treats me.
I love that he brings me chocolat.
I love that I can trust him.
I love that I can completely open up to someone.
I love that he understands me.
I love how close we are.
I love how he does everything for me.
I love looking at him.
I love how I glow around him.
I love falling asleep with his arms wrapped around me.
I love that I'm smiling all the time when I'm with him.
I love how he looks at me.
I love that I feel beautiful around him.
I love having met such a wonderful person.
I love feeling close to my true nature when he is around.
I love how everything unfolds effortlessly.
I love being in such a wonderful relationship.

6/28/2016 2:15 pm  #6

I love how Sanshi will manifest a free trip to Canada, and we will have a fun and happy double date.

Thank you universe 

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe" 

6/28/2016 7:27 pm  #7

Sanshi wrote:

PowerOfLove wrote:

About all of them? I hope this thread has no limit of posts. I manifested seeing a cat today - success! ;)

holistichealing wrote:

It took me a while to really care about my happiness, but now I think it's really the most important thing, even without looking at the manifestation factor. I don't really understand what you mean by higher dimension planes but it sounds like a much higher vibration - so I will take it as a compliment, thank you. Do you know that you are my heroine? I was so incredible happy for you when you manifested your relationship. <3

Yes, there is a particular dimensional plane that is pure love, you are getting close to it. I am glad to have been an inspiration as I have been getting that a lot lately. Even my numerological numbers say my gift is to inspire others with my voice and guidance. Which is something I feel so close to, helping others is very important to me as I have a great deal of love for others. 💟

6/29/2016 3:12 pm  #8

I feel absolutely powerful today. I know that I'm the creator of my reality, and it feels absolutely amazing. My thoughts are mostly appreciative in nature. I'm fully aware of my thoughts every minute and I instantly feel, if they drift in a direction I don't want them to be. For the first time in my life, I have the control over my thoughts and not the other way around. I still have to work on controlling my feelings though, but the journey wouldn't be fun if we would reach the destination too quickly, right? I know that I have still much to learn and to practice but that's okay. I know my goal, and I won't stop until I'm the master of my universe. I know that I was born to live life that way and it feels damn good. I see my thoughts manifest everywhere, even the smallest ones I didn't put much energy in. It's just amazing.

When I sat in nature today I thought about the past and that it is just a concept in my mind. It's not real. Who says that my mind isn't projecting everything that I think comes from the past (my stuff and so on) into my now, because I believe in my past? And for a short moment, I could manage to drop my past, drop who I think I am, drop anything I think I have to do and I felt like a child again. The trees suddenly were greener, I heard the waves hitting the bank, the birds singing, and everything got more intense. Everything I want felt so real. I just knew it was all there for me. It's the truth. It's my real me.
Let's all be more childlike again, concentrating on all the wonderful things. Do you remember how boring the talks of the adults were? Maybe they still are, but we are so used to all this negative stuff that we don't longer notice it. Let's be pirates, princesses and knights again and dream our way back to our real nature. <3

6/29/2016 3:19 pm  #9

Sanshi wrote:

I feel absolutely powerful today. I know that I'm the creator of my reality, and it feels absolutely amazing. My thoughts are mostly appreciative in nature. I'm fully aware of my thoughts every minute and I instantly feel, if they drift in a direction I don't want them to be. For the first time in my life, I have the control over my thoughts and not the other way around. I still have to work on controlling my feelings though, but the journey wouldn't be fun if we would reach the destination too quickly, right? I know that I have still much to learn and to practice but that's okay. I know my goal, and I won't stop until I'm the master of my universe. I know that I was born to live life that way and it feels damn good. I see my thoughts manifest everywhere, even the smallest ones I didn't put much energy in. It's just amazing.

When I sat in nature today I thought about the past and that it is just a concept in my mind. It's not real. Who says that my mind isn't projecting everything that I think comes from the past (my stuff and so on) into my now, because I believe in my past? And for a short moment, I could manage to drop my past, drop who I think I am, drop anything I think I have to do and I felt like a child again. The trees suddenly were greener, I heard the waves hitting the bank, the birds singing, and everything got more intense. Everything I want felt so real. I just knew it was all there for me. It's the truth. It's my real me.
Let's all be more childlike again, concentrating on all the wonderful things. Do you remember how boring the talks of the adults were? Maybe they still are, but we are so used to all this negative stuff that we don't longer notice it. Let's be pirates, princesses and knights again and dream our way back to our real nature. <3

This was put together beautifully. I like to write my journey as a magical and mystical one. In my journey, I am a priestess blessed with the power of the goddess. My present is a gift to enjoy. I am currently learning reiki, how to raise my vibration properly without rushing that would only make me anxious, and learning telepathy. To me everything is magic now and it is all so wonderful.

7/01/2016 6:27 pm  #10

Realisation of the day: I want to be a magnificent deliberate creator and not a magnificent undeliberate observer. I have already mastered the observing, no I'm moving on to the next skill. Let's master being a skillful creator!

Board footera