Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2016 4:58 pm  #1

Manifesting back the love of my life

Hey i have been her before trying to get my ex back i found out she is dating some one else her best friend, ironically when we where together i always feared this and i guess i manifested this. Any way I still have faith that we are meant to be together because i love her an i know deep in heart that we are meant to be this is meant to be my wish. Dear God and universe firstly Thank You for all of my blessing and for putting my Girlfriend in my life I am eternally grateful for it was one of the happiest days of my life, I ask for a new Love relationship between Me and my girlfriend one in which our problems have been resolved and 100% committed to each other, I have done every thing possible and I now leave it to you Universe, God and Angles and guide me and her back to together protect her and our love. Pleas let us come back together before i leave and be in good terms if not i understand that God,and The Universe will give me what i want when the time is right i trust in you and have faith i will stop asking and will let go and receive

Β Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

6/27/2016 5:03 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting back the love of my life

Wishing you the best : )Β 

sending you positive energy!

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe"Β 

9/18/2016 11:19 pm  #3

Wishing ya the best xD

9/22/2016 3:50 pm  #4

​Wishing you all the best Sending out love and light

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

11/06/2018 1:22 am  #5

That's great! Just keep on doing what you're doing, and always express gratitude.Β 

All the best!

2/02/2019 7:30 pm  #6

All the very Best!

Board footera