Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2016 3:25 pm  #1

Signs??

Hello, new friends! Quick question for you all- I'm feeling strongly that I am extremely close to manifesting my man! What are the signs of being close? How do you know it's coming soon?

Any personal stories?

Last edited by hellolovely78 (6/27/2016 3:25 pm)

Β Positivity, happiness, & love fills our new relationship.Β 

6/27/2016 3:39 pm  #2

Re: Signs??

I never got any signs for a manifestation. Every time I got signs, the actual manifestation never came. When you feel close, you are. Why do you need more signs? Isn't that sign enough?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/27/2016 4:43 pm  #3

Sanshi wrote:

I never got any signs for a manifestation. Every time I got signs, the actual manifestation never came. When you feel close, you are. Why do you need more signs? Isn't that sign enough?

Wut?

6/27/2016 4:49 pm  #4

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Wut?

If you would put your question a little more precisely, it would be easier for me to explain what I meant.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

6/27/2016 4:51 pm  #5

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Wut?

If you would put your question a little more precisely, it would be easier for me to explain what I meant.

You contradicted yourself.

6/27/2016 4:59 pm  #6

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Wut?

You contradicted yourself.

I don't think so.

Signs -> no manifestations
No signs -> manifestations

6/27/2016 5:58 pm  #7

Sanshi wrote:

I don't need more signs, I was simply curious as to others' experiences.

Β Positivity, happiness, & love fills our new relationship.Β 

6/27/2016 8:47 pm  #8

Hello, hellolovey78!

I have gotten a lot of signs, I used to always ask the universe for signs!
random things like "if I see 3 airplanes today..." "if I see his car today..." "if I see heart shapes today", then I will take it as the universe letting me know I'm doing the right thing and I'll get what I want soon : )

HOWEVER...is it really? no one knows LOL maybe it's a way to keep ourselves positive and happy?
but if you think about it, isn't that what LoA is all about? the more positive energy you have, the better it is! I can't say much because I don't have a success story yet, since I'm still in my journey of manifesting my love back hahaha

I personally am not sure whether or not signs are related to your manifestation, but if you believe something are signs, and IF you feel good about them, if they make you happy, if you feel more positive, then I'd say ask for them, look for them, believe in them.

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe"Β 

6/27/2016 9:10 pm  #9

I see my beloved's last name a lot more. But the signs I pay attention to now are the ones that have been leading down my spiritual path. Yes, the path with my beloved is spiritual, but I mean my individual one. I have come across reiki and had many dreams of being a spiritual healer, so thus I am feeling more aligned with my soul mission. Oh and yes, you still create your journey even if given a soul mission.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

Board footera