Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2016 4:26 pm  #1

I'm Seeing Him Today

So I tried that 48 hour manifestation trial, where you say what you want let it go and then it will come. I said I wanted my darling to text me and he texted me today to give me mail. So I celebrated the fact that he texted me. I also did it to see if my resistance is improving and I am not having as much of it. So I am seeing him to get mail, I will be sending him love and I will remain calm and strong. Much love, Rosaline. πŸ’ŸπŸŒˆ

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/06/2016 4:32 pm  #2

Re: I'm Seeing Him Today

Stay centred in your power. You're a beautiful, magnificent creator. Don't allow him to take that energy!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/07/2016 1:12 am  #3

It was just like how I visualized it would happen. Before going there, I visualized that when he opened the door he would look at me in awe for a short moment and call me inside.

That is exactly what happened and I am amazed at how much better I am getting at this. The Universe heard me and for every time it does I always give my gratitude. What was supposed to be a month turned into only a few days because I don't doubt us as strongly.

I will keep going until I have complete utter faith in us, but I feel that coming through very soon. My main focus is on me though, I started getting back into being fit and healthy. I need to get back to sleeping early and waking up early.

I have been looking at all things that express me. All things that represent who I am. I feel I was a lot calmer today and I was happy to be more calm too. He said he wants to see me tomorrow to spend time with me. I am so happy, that was a bonus.

Last edited by holistichealing (2/07/2016 1:30 am)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/07/2016 1:23 am  #4

this is nice!!!! Inspiring!!!Β 
So happy for you!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

6/22/2016 2:31 pm  #5

holistichealing wrote:

So I tried that 48 hour manifestation trial, where you say what you want let it go and then it will come. I said I wanted my darling to text me and he texted me today to give me mail. So I celebrated the fact that he texted me. I also did it to see if my resistance is improving and I am not having as much of it. So I am seeing him to get mail, I will be sending him love and I will remain calm and strong. Much love, Rosaline. πŸ’ŸπŸŒˆ

I wish we had a "follow" button, so I could follow your updates. This is super cool. I am going to GoogleΒ  48 hour manifestation trail to see what I find.

Since our last tiff, it KICKED me off my rocker...but im going to attempt to get back on . Thank you for sharing!
Β 

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

6/22/2016 3:18 pm  #6

SydneysMommy wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

I wish we had a "follow" button, so I could follow your updates. This is super cool. I am going to GoogleΒ  48 hour manifestation trail to see what I find.

Since our last tiff, it KICKED me off my rocker...but im going to attempt to get back on . Thank you for sharing!
Β 

Sounds like great news,

However I think putting a time limit on manifesting our desires is counterproductive and contradicts the essential processing in letting go, faith and believing in our abilities. Stick to your faith and things will materialize.

6/22/2016 3:34 pm  #7

Berryluv wrote:

SydneysMommy wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Β 

Sounds like great news,

However I think putting a time limit on manifesting our desires is counterproductive and contradicts the essential processing in letting go, faith and believing in our abilities. Stick to your faith and things will materialize.

I know i know i just had not heard of it, so I am curious to do it for small miracles maybe. Like an Im Sorry text, or a Here is 10 dollars moment ohhhhhhhhhhh or even better, a parking space in the front all week!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera