Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2016 7:11 pm  #21

Re: The Universe answered!!!

alston326 wrote:

Creeeeestal wrote:

Β I've done this kind of thing before when I wanted to move to a certain area. Did everything as if I was moving and it totally happened! I didn't even have money to move at the time!!

Great story, hope all goes well for you and you get your dream wedding I wanted to ask you how you did this with the moving thing.. I so want to move. Now I am renting a place that I really do not like so much. I really want to buy a place but I have no money. What do you advise me to do?
Β 

6/19/2016 8:02 pm  #22

Re: The Universe answered!!!

Just a quick update: I DID see my love last week and it was nothing short of amazing! We had such a wonderful time together with love and positivity. He was really affectionate towards me and I could feel how much he still cares for me. We've been communicating regularly via text. I actually saw him briefly today and he said I look awesome and do I want to catch up this week. I'm just so happy to see my desires manifesting before my eyes. I'm still doing my emotional and mental techniques by continuing to take care of myself and send out love.

Vibrationessa: First, thank you!! With the moving thing I just decided where I wanted to live, then started looking for places in the area. I searched online for the type of place I wanted to live in and what I thought I could afford. Β I did everything I could that didn't cost anything and somehow, the Universe made a way for me to get the money for the security deposit. It's one of my best examples of LoA without even really knowing about it at the time. Just make the intention about where you want to live, expect to live there, know that you will receive your desire and act as if you already have it. Relax, look for places and watch how things present themselves so you will have it. I know you can do this! It works all the time!!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

Board footera