Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2016 3:35 am  #11

Re: Final Open Discussion

Cherished:

- always there for people
- tries to help as good as she can
- answers every PM eventhough she has a life on her own, children and so forth
- every post and reply of her is a enrichment for the forum
- many people here (me included) love her and want to read more of her
- have had incredible patience with RR in my opinion
- lifts the vibe of the forum up
- has so much to give and don't get anything in return

RollingRock33:

- takes no advice from anybody, but still asks the same questions again and again
- doesn't seem to be capable to learn
- is not willing to do the work
- is ungrateful (he ignored most of my posts)
- reacts rude IF he react to a post
- brings the vibe of the forum down
- has nothing to give but expects people to give the advice that he wants to hear
- thinks that it is somehow normal that people sacrifice all their free time to help him
- comes across dislikable as hell

Cherished, I don't think that I'm only speaking for me but we want you here, we love you, you give us so much and you do a great job. I had the feeling that the tone of your messages changed slightly in the last time but seriously, everyone of us has times in their lifes in which it is harder to be always 100% nice to people and you still helped every person who needed your help. And in the  case of RR, he shouldn't wonder about people being not soo nice to him anymore. It really surprised me every time he started a new post that there were still people who replied. And guys, I can really understand why someone is rude to RR. I had to hold myself back to not kill him. He really annoys me and sometimes I would love to retch him just a little...lol. Lemon is my witness of this.
If one of the two has to leave the forum I personally think that removing RR would be the far better option.

And one last point: This is an LoA forum. So we shouldn't try to fix problems through changing circumstances, right? I and many others have experienced Cherished as really lovely person. So maybe, just maybe is something with RR's vibration going on that attracts experiencing Cherished as rude. But that's nearly impossible because you all know how confident and so on he is.  Maybe it would help to add to the forum rules that irony isn't allowed here?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/18/2016 3:40 am  #12

Disagree with that PM. To me, Veronica's board has improved immeasurably since Cherished took charge – not only in organising the board, but in contributing and giving advice. She's a true success story and has been kind and patient with everyone despite the whining and self-pity that can occasionally clog up the threads.

Cherished, I would be completely horrified to see you go off the back of one PM. Please stick around. You're doing a GREAT job.

6/18/2016 4:08 am  #13

I am slightly new to the forum, but I got my mind stuck once and PMed Cherished. She replied me on the SAME DAY which just totally eased my mind and so my confusions were all cleared up. Confidence booosted up instantly. I also keep her posts to my clipboard and read them from time to time to get myself stay in alignment. I cannot feel anything but pure appreciation to Cherished! 

6/18/2016 4:21 am  #14

I have been watching long enough to voice an opinion, I think what it is Cherished is you've met someone who made you reach your human limit of patience which some of us were wondering you even had because of your ability to be patient, understanding and available for so long when sometimes it's not particularly deserved.

If this PM had come from somebody balanced, with a good head on their shoulder I would have taken it seriously because it would have come from a place of genuine concern. But this is come from someone - bless him- who has exhibited some serious lack of consideration for others in general and other questionable tendencies which means he's really just pissed you told him off.

He doesn't realize ( or care) that it's your job as a moderator sometimes to tell it like it is and make decisions to keep the good of all at as high a level as possible. RR33 has been told many times for a long time, but manipulated you into thinking that being exposed for his inconsiderate behavior had something to do with you .

If nobody's ever complained about this all this time and no one seems to agree, I think you've just got yourself a case of the poisonous forum member that you might just want to consider blocking.

Sometimes it's that simple. RR33 honte à toi, shame on you for being so entitled and ungrateful!

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

6/18/2016 4:45 am  #15

Cherished, you’re doing an incredible job. I can’t thank you enough for the help and advice you’ve given me. You’ve been nothing but kind and understanding. You definitely keep the positivity going on this forum. What’s best is that you genuinely want all of us to succeed. You don’t have to take time out of your day to guide anyone but you do. Will always be grateful for you.

As for RR, I’m not going to drag you down. You’re already ten feet below and still falling. If you can read every single post you’ve ever made, responses included, and still think you’re not draining, then I don’t know what to say. The way you lashed out yesterday was so unnecessary. You need help far beyond what this forum, Cherished, or LOA can provide. Might be time to seek a professional. There’s far more important issues to concern yourself with than your ex. For you to admit that you wouldn’t even date yourself right now says a lot.

Honestly, Cherished, you should get a medal for being as patient as you are. Thanks again for all that you do.

Last edited by camber (6/18/2016 4:45 am)

6/18/2016 6:33 am  #16

Yes Cherished , you should leave the forum, so you can spend that time writing some books and start the Cherished School of LOA.

Seriously I'm not even going to give any energy to justifying your presence on this forum.

RR33 is a grown arse man that has had advice from soo many forum members and the fact that he has choosen to pm you his "grievances" as opposed to taking the advice he has been given and focus on putting that into action, is an indication of him and not you.

I would say to anyone who goes onto a forum for advice, you are speaking to real people all with different opinions and different styles and approaches to the same problem. If you don't like one person's style/advice then ignore it.

If people want to be mummy cuddled and be enabled in negative thinking and behaviour then they should adopt a cat and talk to that.

6/18/2016 7:13 am  #17

Sam wrote:

I think RR should be the new moderator.

Totes agree.

Then he can answer all our questions

6/18/2016 7:20 am  #18

Let's keep this thread on topic. Not just bashing RR. Many of us have been low and many besides him are very low still.

Enough with the sarcasm and singling out. The main question was concerning our opinion and perception of Cherished. Let's stay that way.

RR I'm sorry I said I'd punch you in the face lol. I know for a fact I'd buy you a beer and give you a hug. You will get out of this mess. I'll have faith for you.

Thoughts become things.

6/18/2016 7:21 am  #19

Sam wrote:

I think RR should be the new moderator.

Definitely Sam. He knows it all. I especially love his ability to listen to advice and let it soak in. He is indeed a true  guru of loa

6/18/2016 7:32 am  #20

Sam wrote:

Yes, yes. Let's keep this thread on topic guys. Everyone hates Cherished and she does an awful job.

I c wat u did thar

Lol

Last edited by Craigd88 (6/18/2016 7:32 am)

Thoughts become things.

Board footera