Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2016 8:57 am  #1

A terrible incident that turned into a Manfastion of mine.

I love my car and it's going to be paid off in October. But, It had some damage to the front that was getting progressively worse that needed to be fixed. I got a quote and it was like $2000. I also needed to get new snow tires for it. I was debating trading it in for a SUV but I really would prefer to wait a few years. But with $2000.00 worth of damage and another $500 for snow tires was it really worth it?Β 

So I was volunteering one day (ironically enough I've been play manifestation games and that day I had asked the universe for a blessing) and my car was rammed into by a guy trying to flee the scene of another accident. He hit my car right where all the damage was. And, he hit it hard. Now I'm a pretty go-with-the-flow kind of girl even without LOA so this kind of stuff doesn't bother me. I wasn't at fault so I wouldn't have to pay a deductible. Because the guy hit my car it prevented him from getting away. And, I was a with friend who could drive me home as my car now needed to be towed away. And, more importantly no one was hurt. As I sat there talking to the police covered in paint, slightly smelly from painting a teen parent house, I was mostly concerned with where I was going to order dinner from and how long my shower could be before the hot water kicked. But, I was a little confused with the uni's blessing.

So 3 weeks later I go to pick up my car and it's nicer then the day I bought it. All the damage was fixed, they waxed and detailed it. And, I realized all of a sudden I did this. I manifested my car fixed and didn't pay a dime. I also have wanted my car detailed but didn't want to spend the money and they did it for free. And, with my car paid off in October, I'll be able to afford those snow tires because I won't be making car payments.

Thank you for my blessing uni!

6/13/2016 9:30 am  #2

Re: A terrible incident that turned into a Manfastion of mine.

Love that. Thank you so much for sharing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/13/2016 9:40 am  #3

Re: A terrible incident that turned into a Manfastion of mine.

Awesome!!!

Don't you just love being a manifesting bad ass...

Board footera