Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2016 8:24 pm  #21

Re: The "Stick to your new Story" Challenge

I have a really cool boyfriend We're super attracted to each other and we make each other laugh. He treats me really nicely and lets me bit a little bit controlling because he knows I like to be a bit bossy but really he is my Sun and he brings me so much happiness and light and I'd do nearly anything for him I support him and he supports me, even reading my crazy stories. We stay up at night and get a little tipsy because it's Summer and we dance and act a little goofy together, like playing games and stuff. We have great chemistry, though at times we have different opinions and we do things a bit differently, we balance each other and help each other grow. We're a really cool couple too, people see us and they see how happy we are and how well we get each other and enjoy being around us so we have lots of friends. Honestly, even though I was happy on my own, I feel soo happy right now because of him. I think being happy on my own and being with him now has only added to my happiness and satisfaction. I'm confident too, no insecurities anymore ! He would never make me insecure, but he is naturally gorgeous so you need to have confidence to be with him haha! I'm in a really nice place right now

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

6/12/2016 3:12 am  #22

I and G are in a beautiful romantic relationship with 100% happiness and joy. 😊😘 We love each other's company so much that we keep spending loads of time together without neglecting any responsibilities towards our goals and careers.  We got nothing to afraid.  We have support from  all the sides.  Our relationship feels like heaven filled with loads of fun. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

He is just crazily in love with me.  He pampers me so much.  He loves everything about me and is so fascinated by me. He just never stops appreciating and embracing me.   We keep supporting eachother so much and keep consoling and motivating eachother to achieve whatever we wish to.  We aren't afraid about our future and just keep living the present to the fullest and enjoyment. πŸ˜šπŸ’žπŸ’ž

We have beautiful moments of fun,  laughter,  craziness, chats,   cuddles,  love and safety.  We always give proper attention to what is important for us and reach higher towards our dreams. We makes sure that we give eachother proper space and passionate love always. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Whatsoever we will never be a weakness to eachother.  We will be self sufficient and not depend too much on eachother.  Am sure that we both will love each other forever and reach success and make everyone proud of usπŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š

Last edited by Scarlet Angel (6/12/2016 5:14 am)

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

6/12/2016 3:16 am  #23

I love this challenge! πŸ’•

D. And I are in a new romantic relationship. It's the relationship of both our dreams. We love each other very much and he absolutely adores me. He constantly tells me I really am the one We've recently moved in together and are now living in his house, in his city. The city I love almost as much as I love him. We are each other's best friends and we're really open about how we feel and what's going on in our lives. We have so much fun together, we have the same sense of humor, and we enjoy surprising each other with little things such as me buying him his favourite kind of chocolate or him buying me my favourite kind of tea.

Waking up next to each other always puts a smile on both our faces; we're just really happy with the time we spend together, but we both also enjoy hanging out with our friends and family, going to the gym/practising yoga or running.
We have such amazing chemistry!
We value our differences and realise that we can teach our (future) kids  'the best of both ways'.
We help each other grow, we make each other laugh in difficult times.

We love to travel and travel often; it's so much fun to discover new places together On our travels we stay up late, spend hours drinking G&T's, talking, dancing and just having fun. On one of our last trips to South Africa he asked me to marry him and, of course I said: YES! We immediately called his parents and my dad and sister to tell them the news. They are so happy for us! I can't wait to use #marriedmybestfriend on Instagram and we joke about this all the time 😁

He tells me every day how gorgeous he thinks I am and I tell him how much I fancy him. We don't go to bed angry and we tell each other how much we love each other every day   We're constantly all over each other.
We really enjoy staying in with wine, pizza and a movie but also love to go out into the city centre to meet up with friends and/or go for dinner & drinks.
He really gets along great with my cat who seems to be more of his cat these days. They're always cuddling and playing together. It makes me really happy to see them playing

There is really a lot of love in our house ❀️

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which Β gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❀️ Β  D. is my soul mate, loves me toΒ pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! πŸ’•πŸ’•
Β 

6/12/2016 4:03 am  #24

So many beautiful love stories. <3

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/12/2016 4:23 am  #25

Awesome idea Sanshi! All these stories are so uplifting!

To say we love each other is an understatement. We are simpy perfect for each other. We're both very independent, and yet support each other with unconditional love. I love watching her succeed, whether its at work or one of her many athletic talents. She does the same for me too, and seeing her face when I'm competing in my sport is worth more than all the gold medals in the world. Or when we are travelling, going on adventures to far away lands. Or simply sitting in with a pizza and a movie.

We give each other a perfect balance of space and support, leaving room for our personal pursuits, hobbies, and alignment, but always connected to each other. I am so grateful for this I thank the universe every morning I wake up next this incredible, beautiful, loving woman.

We are so affectionate, always hugging, holding each other close, holding hands while We walk to the gym.  I often catch her watching me from across the room with 'that' look, with the slightest of smiles that just says to me "I love you so much".  A look that just makes me think we will live forever.

Last edited by Iroquois (6/12/2016 4:25 am)

6/12/2016 9:16 am  #26

Last night was one of the best in my life. I went out for a drink and suddenly I saw him. He was there. He looked at me with this strange look, when his eyes become bigger and then he smiled at me. He seemed really happy. We were standing there, looking for each other for a few deconds. Then we came closer and we talked. We started talking about everything, our news and how our lives are. Then we talked about us and everything from the past. We clarified every misunderstanding. I told him everything and he told me everything. We finally told each other the truth and our true feelings without any fear or hesitation. We expressed our love and we both told that we had never felt so strong feelings before. I couldn't stop being shocked, he too. He was looking at me with tese big shocked eyes. And then he was giving me a smile. Sometimes I thought that my tears would run from my eyes. Before we leave we gave each other a hug and a kiss. When I came home and went to bed, I saw a goodnight text from him. He told me how happy he was and I wrote him that I was happy too. I closed my eyes and I couldn't stop smiling from happiness and relief.

6/12/2016 9:24 am  #27

Milk&Honey wrote:

Last night was one of the best in my life. I went out for a drink and suddenly I saw him. He was there. He looked at me with this strange look, when his eyes become bigger and then he smiled at me. He seemed really happy. We were standing there, looking for each other for a few deconds. Then we came closer and we talked. We started talking about everything, our news and how our lives are. Then we talked about us and everything from the past. We clarified every misunderstanding. I told him everything and he told me everything. We finally told each other the truth and our true feelings without any fear or hesitation. We expressed our love and we both told that we had never felt so strong feelings before. I couldn't stop being shocked, he too. He was looking at me with tese big shocked eyes. And then he was giving me a smile. Sometimes I thought that my tears would run from my eyes. Before we leave we gave each other a hug and a kiss. When I came home and went to bed, I saw a goodnight text from him. He told me how happy he was and I wrote him that I was happy too. I closed my eyes and I couldn't stop smiling from happiness and relief.

Same thing I already replied to RollingRock's post. That isn't the story of your beautiful relationship, that's the how and the how is not your job. I guess you don't need this specific sitatuation to happen. You just want him back, no matter what path he takes back to you, right? So try again.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/12/2016 9:52 am  #28

Sanshi wrote:

Milk&Honey wrote:

Same thing I already replied to RollingRock's post. That isn't the story of your beautiful relationship, that's the how and the how is not your job. I guess you don't need this specific sitatuation to happen. You just want him back, no matter what path he takes back to you, right? So try again.

First of all sorry, I didn't see your post. No, this is not the how. I know my story and this is something that I want. I felt good writing about it. Maybe it is not the "end scene", if you mean that, but it felt good.

6/12/2016 11:58 am  #29

oh my god, you guys!!!!! he proposed!!!

i don't even know where to go from here!!!Β 

sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!

6/12/2016 7:01 pm  #30

I am in a new, committed, healthy, and forever lasting relationship with A. He treats me like a princess. He only has eyes for me and loves me so deeply. We have so much trust for each other. We are together but not dependent on each other. He compliments my life, not completes it. He always tells me how much he loves me and I know he means it. We are very happy together. Β 

Board footera